• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey folks, the Bzz Show is on Radio!

Good lord... I remember the Scout reports telling us he was a top PG prospect...

WHY DO YOU LIE??????

I heard a good bit of the show. I have never heard a coach spend so much time talking about future players. Did he even mention cj or Travis?

Real talk: there's only one thing he can sell right now that ultimately boosts the chances he won't be unemployed this time next year, and that certainly isn't anything thats happened in the past or present for him @ WF.

What a joke.

I'm still pondering "What Love Means".

Hopefully, someone else heard this load of crap.

I can hear bzz in the locker room "dont worry guys. You are better than you looked tonight. Most important, next year we will have much better players. I can't wait. Uhh... I mean we will have a bunch of new start... Ok scratch that. Good game guys. Back on the bus."

I can hear bzz in the locker room "dont worry guys. You are better than you looked tonight. Most important, next year we will have much better players. I can't wait. Uhh... I mean we will have a bunch of new start... Ok scratch that. Good game guys. Back on the bus."

haha

Tony played the 2 in high school and it was his main position. He was shifted around a decent amount because of injuries. I think he played the point one of his last two years but I can't remember which year it was. He played the point because he was the better overall guard and the guy who they wanted to play couldn't play the 1 at all.

I mean maybe they called it the 3 in their offense, but Tony was for all purposes the shooting guard. I have no idea what Bzz is talking about but I didn't hear the comments either other than what was provided on this thread.

Hope and change has arrived at Wake Forest.

I wish I had posted that when Bzz was hired.

no wai; someone srsly did that?

"No one said this but I'd bust out laughing if I heard someone call in and say, "Hey coach, why do you suck so bad." (click)

Reading Comprehension 101 for $100.00 please.

Reading Comprehension 101 for $100.00 please.

Nah, I edited my post to add that no one said it after he made that comment. It was my bad. I should have made clear from the beginning that no one called in said that.

So TC was once the top PG recruit of the nation but he played SF/SG in HS, and we recruited him as a PG!?!?!

He was a 2. But I was always concerned that we thought he could somehow come in play the 1 ACC.

He was a 2. But I was always concerned that we thought he could somehow come in play the 1 ACC.

The truly frightening thing is that he was a 2. I think he is a serviceable point. He's not dribbling it off his foot out of bounds any more. He still can't finish at the rim on the drive but he can get there with that (hopefully).

But seriously, can anyone on this board imagine in what parrallel universe he would be a shooting guard in D1?

For the record, I think Battle is an awesome dude. He's had many recruiting coups for us, I think.

But if we fire [Redacted], I see zero reason why we shouldn't clean fucking house.

Under Dino, we sucked at basketball. Under [Redacted], we suck at basketball. The one constant is the assistants - if they were worth a damn, surely they'd be able to teach something.

Back