• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Highest Likelihood of Transferring?

Why would Codi or Madison get sat next year? One will play point, and one will play 2 guard. Shelton doesn't come next year.

I meant once Shelton comes.

And that's why you aren't a moderator here.

What a shock that you don't understand the impropriety of slamming our players in public!

To think this wouldn't get back to them is to have your buried even farther up your ass than it normally is.

I meant once Shelton is here, my B.

Yea, sorry I came down a little harsh, I just really don't like this discussion. We're all thinking it, but to talk about players leaving, who may be currently having the time of their lives (despite Bz), is pretty rough. Especially when it's 2 years down the road w/ Madison or Codi. Hell, Codi could blow up and be a lottery pick next year!

What a shock that you don't understand the impropriety of slamming our players in public!

To think this wouldn't get back to them is to have your buried even farther up your ass than it normally is.

Wait... Have my... what buried farther up my ass?

WHY DO YOU LEAVE OUT SUCH IMPORTANT DETAILS?!?!

Fair points, Tiger and RJ. Another question that perhaps is more worthy of discussion - if Buzz is back next year, does that increase the probability that one of our players transfers?

A. Buzz will be back next year
B. Unless you are asking about McKie, whose plans have been debated extensively, all the returning scholarship players were recruited by Bzz.

Last edited:
I don't think this is slamming our players. I also think the purpose of these forums is to discuss Wake Forest Sports Freely.

I like the freshmen and I hope they all stay. However, history indicates that wont be the case. 7 is a huge class. It is one thing to sit your freshman and sophomore year when you have more balanced classes and graduation will open up PT.

There are only 5 guys on the court so a class of seven means at least two aren't starting.

Also, please notice that I didn't throw out a players name in speculation. I'm not going to do that.

But I'm also not going to get up on some e-high horse and pretend I'm better than anybody that chooses to speculate on that. They are free to do so if they wish. I understand that. You don't.

And that is why you would never have been made a moderator here.

Also, you're bat shit insane. So, I say again, take your pills. Please. They are good for you.

Yea, sorry I came down a little harsh, I just really don't like this discussion. We're all thinking it, but to talk about players leaving, who may be currently having the time of their lives (despite Bz), is pretty rough. Especially when it's 2 years down the road w/ Madison or Codi. Hell, Codi could blow up and be a lottery pick next year!
I wouldn't call playing two games well having "the time of their lives." Nobody here knows what they're thinking.

I just don't see how wondering what they're gonna do is "slamming the players." Nobody here is willing to slam them, everyone is better than that.

Fuck it, I'm gonna watch this now I think.

:popcorn:

Saying "Cav sucks" and "He can't shoot for shit" or "Chase is absolutely useless" in the game threads is ok, but this thread isn't worthy of discussion? Let's be honest, it's a question we're all wondering. I doubt any of the players read these forums. Again, I understand your points though, RJ and Tiger.

Saying "Cav sucks" and "He can't shoot for shit" or "Chase is absolutely useless" in the game threads is ok, but this thread isn't worthy of discussion? Let's be honest, it's a question we're all wondering. I doubt any of the players read these forums. Again, I understand your points though, RJ and Tiger.

Just playing Devils Advocate: Game threads are filled with gametime frustration. This is a random discussion.

I bet at least half of the players read these forums.

What college kid doesn't want to read about themselves?

Chase for sure.

Maybe Cav, but not playing has dramatically improved people's perception of Green. Cav could very well beat him out and send Green to the bench. Then he would be the one likely to leave.

Most unlikely to transfer is Buzz and that is a shame. We can all agree on that.

I bet at least half of the players read these forums.

What college kid doesn't want to read about themselves?

Eh... with all the negativity surrounding the basketball program, I'd be nervous to if I were them. Especially the guys who aren't named Rountree, Codi, Travis, CJ, or Devin.

It's stupid to claim that transfer speculation is demeaning to a player. Posters are simply using the historical likelihood that someone transfers - since we've consistently seen it with this coaching staff - and measuring that against players who may be likely to pursue opportunities elsewhere (i.e. for more playing time). What about that says "demeaning"?

Back