• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hiring Buzz Prediction Thread (2010)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beautiful.

I don't know when Moon/zzzzz went BuzzOUT! in his head, but I do know he played a lot of "BuzzIn" people over on Deacon Sports for over half the season as their "ring leader" just to announce himself as really a BuzzOUTer in idiot clothing right before or right after these boards were formed.

You were probably one of the people he fooled. IIRC, only Irish and myself saw thru the facade after a bit and called him on it in many threads over there.

Thanks for adding to the number of hits this site gets again. Appreciated, Bradley.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beautiful.

Not that you would know Cornhole Anus, but it would have been impossible for marquee moon to have posted on scout in April 2010 because that dickhead turf (who certainly had karma kick him in his tiny zins--who are you modding now, fucker?) had banned that name under trumped up charges. Now, deacondemonzzzz may have said those words, but anyone with half a brain knew zzzz was no buzzinner (of course that didn't stop Jason27 from falling for it).

In April how would anyone have known about:

Woods being arrested.

Tony C being hurt.

Ari having a concussion and the other problems he had.

Melvin being a slug and never getting in shape.

JTT missing most of preseason with a broken hand.

But keep on acting like all those things didn't happen.

Rj, you weren't the only person who got it wrong on buzz and you haven't been singled out

Did he or didn't he say we would get 11-13 ACC wins?

My initial post on BSD after sources said [Redacted] to Wake. Hate to say I nailed it, but I nailed it:

"Absolutely sickening. This is tragic for Wake basketball.

Ron you’re ruining the program."

But not nearly as good as a prediction as this from some random guy on the comments section:

"Not good. Seriously not good.

Maybe Mr. Wellman will click his heels together over the weekend and start chanting “there’s no place like home”, and he’ll snap out of it before the contract is signed.

. . . Feeling a circa 1987 Stackattack coming on."

I remember pming with tullfan about how we were entering a dark period of Wake basketball history.

Rj, you weren't the only person who got it wrong on buzz and you haven't been singled out

It's not being wrong about a team with about 40% of the players missing that were projected to contribute.

This may be Moon's best thread ever... granted, the bar isn't very high.

But still... this is funny stuff.

Rj: I projected the giants to have 12 wins this season

They were decimated by injuries and so I got it wrong.

Of course, things turned out ok in the end....

In April how would anyone have known about:

Woods being arrested.

Tony C being hurt.

Ari having a concussion and the other problems he had.

Melvin being a slug and never getting in shape.

JTT missing most of preseason with a broken hand.

But keep on acting like all those things didn't happen.

It's not being wrong about a team with about 40% of the players missing that were projected to contribute.

#RealTalk. Not that easy to build from ground-zero with the steaming pile of mediocrity that is our roster right now

My initial post on BSD after sources said [Redacted] to Wake. Hate to say I nailed it, but I nailed it:

"Absolutely sickening. This is tragic for Wake basketball.

Ron you’re ruining the program."

Not surprising since the rumors came the day after you told me that the names on our short list were Jay Wright, Tubby, Donovan and possibly Izzo.

Not surprising since the rumors came the day after you told me that the names on our short list were Jay Wright, Tubby, Donovan and possibly Izzo.

LoL I remember that short list... I was new to premium and told I was an idiot for thinking that list was dumb as shit.

Back