• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

House launches Biden impeachment inquiry

Well, I guess they'll point to hunter's charges being absolute proof Dark Joe Brandon is guilty of everything, everywhere all at once.

At first I feel bad for thereff for actually caring about this, but then I get angry because it's due to people like him that the country is the way it is.
the cool thing about an impeachment like this is that there's a predetermined verdict. might as well just go ahead and skip to the trial in the Senate.

So they don’t want hunter to testify publicly as he’s offered. Only behind closed doors.

An impeachment trial would be public. So I think this “inquiry” dies before it has to go publicly on trial with a nothing burger.

Why is the house wasting time on stuff like this while PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP is forced to pay $8 a gallon at the pump, we need to investigate who is charging this poor man $8 a gallon for gas.

Republicans: Laser focused on important things, solving the big problems.
Yea, nothing like the Dems bullshit impeachment of Trump over Ukraine, watching Schiff lie his ass off, meanwhile the House took their eye off the ball of important business like COVID taking hold of the country.

And as it turns out it was Biden who was extorting Ukraine for his family’s financial gain. About the prosecutor: “well son of a bitch, He got fired”

giphy.gif

Yea, nothing like the Dems bullshit impeachment of Trump over Ukraine, watching Schiff lie his ass off, meanwhile the House took their eye off the ball of important business like COVID taking hold of the country.

And as it turns out it was Biden who was extorting Ukraine for his family’s financial gain. About the prosecutor: “well son of a bitch, He got fired”
So
Fucking
Dumb

This impeachment inquiry is so fucking dumb and I hope it bites the Repugnicant’s in 2024. First of all…can you really impeach a President for something that happened 10+ years ago (when not president)? If so…bad news for Trump, if he wins.

Back