• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

House launches Biden impeachment inquiry

The only thing Trump supporters might love as much as Cheeto Jesus is hating democrats.

Any candidate is a threat when they have built in support.

I mean, they also hate never-Trumper "RINOs," which is most of Haley's support right now.

Trump has no need to form a unity ticket. He'll pick someone not in the field, likely someone not even in office.

You are woefully underestimating the support for trump from some really shitty people that aren't getting behind a brown woman candidate.
I think they’d love to vote for a minority candidate. Both parties love identity politics.

Nikki Haley leads Biden by a ton in the polls. She is a very strong and capable leader.
Leader? She keeps defaulting to “Trump was the right person for the job” - hocus pocus - “ he is not the right person now, I am.” Why was he right then and wrong now? She doesn’t make any sense. Stand up like a (wo)man and beat your competition. Stop cowering to his presence.

Hey @marqueemoon, please start a Hunter Biden parody !

I think Vivek is the only one in the field who is shooting for/has a chance to be Trump's VP. He's the one crazy enough to help with the next insurrection, he's trying to hurt the next most viable candidate (Haley), and his main contrast to Trump is that he is a "younger voice", which he could plausibly do as VP. Haley and Desantis want the nomination if Trump falls, and Christie is basically running to promote his next book at this point.
Best I can tell, his entire goal is relevancy. I'm sure he'd jump at a chance to be the VP, but Nikki gutted him so badly during the debates, it would be easy to run the same play against him with K. Harris.

I don't think Trump can gain votes from his VP. I do think he could lose some people who don't want to vote for Biden by naming Tucker Carlson, Kari Lake, or some other hard-right figure without his appeal. He'd do best by naming the most boring person possible like he did last time.

Back