• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

House of Cards (End Date Set/Spacey Accused Sexual Assault)

Done with Season 2.

Loved the big shocker in episode 1, and of course the conclusion. Also liked that there were a few characters who weren't total idiots and put Francis on his toes a little bit.

President Walker is oh so stupid though. I think this tweet sums it up:

@PotBrownsies 7h
President Walker: I like beer, Frank.
Underwood: No you don't.
President Walker: I don't like beer, Frank.

Episode 1 WOWSERS!!!!!!!!!!

Watched 3 Episodes last night.

I loved the symmetry between the first episode and the last of this season.

Also the new director liked doing a lot of his scenes in really dark places. It added a spookiness to the season

Apart from Kate Mara getting axed, I hated what they did to my boy Freddy. Why did they have to remove him from the show?

Last edited:
Also what the fuck was up with Claire and Frank sleeping with the guard? To me it was like Franks gay lover from last season. Just unnecessary and doesnt add to the story

In response to your *SPOILER*, we don't really know that much about Frank and it's just a interesting character thing. We got a little more humanity (just a little) out of the Underwoods this season instead of just Ruthlessly Pragmatic robots

Doug Stamper really turned into a pathetic creep. Making that chick read stories to him like a 5 year old?

In response to your *SPOILER*, we don't really know that much about Frank and it's just a interesting character thing. We got a little more humanity (just a little) out of the Underwoods this season instead of just Ruthlessly Pragmatic robots

To me it i an interesting character thing if it repeats itself or becomes a part of the story arc. This does not seem to be the case here

Though I agree we see a bt more humanity out of them this season

To me it i an interesting character thing if it repeats itself or becomes a part of the story arc. This does not seem to be the case here

Though I agree we see a bt more humanity out of them this season

Yeah, it was a random insert of a WTF moment (though slightly foreshadowed in the school library episode in Season 1). It definitely could set up an interesting story line in Season 3 with Underwood as POTUS, but I agree with Tejas - it doesn't seem like it's going to become part of the story arc.

Just watched Episode 1. I think that Frank crossed the line from a ruthless politician to a psychopathic killer. Maybe they are the same thing.

Cranked em all out this weekend. I thought this season was awesome. Love that they just kept ratcheting everything up that so by the end, all the characters had their lives at stake. The last episode was just so badass.

Team Im really gonna miss this.

QvhxOeZ.jpg

This just came out on Friday and some of you are finished? That's what 13 hours of TV?

GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE.

Ha, I was stuck inside anyway on Friday/doing work. Netflix just kept moving to the next episode automatically and before I knew it, all done.

I am on episode 22, but I really wanted to savor it. Plan was an episode a week. Obviously mission = failed

I just hate I have to wait another year to see what happens with the whole Rachel escaping deal.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
Back