• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Americans Feel About Religious Groups

Kudos to you, good man...94deac is a wonderful caricature of this type of angry ignorance. :)

Those are some wicked sweeping generalizations. You know what they say about bad apples, right?

FWIW, I will not outright tell someone my religious beliefs(or lack thereof.) I will only tell you if you ask specifically. I'm not really that argumentative and I'd rather not get in a discussion that could potentially get heated. I've been in enough message board debates to know that I'm not going to turn someone into an agnostic or atheist and they aren't going to turn me into a religious person.

Those are some wicked sweeping generalizations. You know what they say about bad apples, right?

FWIW, I will not outright tell someone my religious beliefs(or lack thereof.) I will only tell you if you ask specifically. I'm not really that argumentative and I'd rather not get in a discussion that could potentially get heated. I've been in enough message board debates to know that I'm not going to turn someone into an agnostic or atheist and they aren't going to turn me into a religious person.

Not even during sex?

Back