• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Much Do We Have to Beat "Toothpaste" By...

deacsrus

Reaction score
for you to be comfortable with the initial outlook for the team? 5, 10, 20, 30? And lastly, will you be in the Joel to watch so we can gauge on this board a percentage of those who will attend and not rely on CS numbers?

for you to be comfortable with the initial outlook for the team? 5, 10, 20, 30? And lastly, will you be in the Joel to watch so we can gauge on this board a percentage of those who will attend and not rely on CS numbers?

Not it.

It's not as though there's a number amount we could win by that would make me excited for the season in any capacity.

Here's the real question: Who scores more points, basketball team against Colgate or FSU against the football team? This would be a cool poll but I have no idea how to set one up.

Here's the real question: Who scores more points, basketball team against Colgate or FSU against the football team? This would be a cool poll but I have no idea how to set one up.

Jimbo tends to gear down in blowouts. Losing those stats could cost the Noles a NC. After all computers decide who plays not the players.

I think there's a legitimate chance that FSU scores more on us than Colgate does in basketball. Even the biggest of pessimist has to believe our basketball team will score 75-85 points, and I don't see FSU putting up that many.

unfortunately this is me as well

No doubt, we could beat Colgate by 30, but it really doesn't mean much. The true test will be the Battle for Atlantis tourney and the ACC games to guage how good this team is.

The Deacon Club is offering free basketball tickets to this game, to football season ticket holders. The only way I am going is if they pay me to watch Bzz shuffle the sidelines.

Computers aren't going to give the Noles anymore of a bump for beating us by 40 or 80.

It's more about impressing the pollsters based in what Oregon does against Stanford.

It is in Winston, isn't it.
All of the cupcakes Ron scheduled are at home. What, you think Ron would dare Buzz go on the road against any of these titans?!?

Last edited:
The Deacon Club is offering free basketball tickets to this game, to football season ticket holders. The only way I am going is if they pay me to watch Bzz shuffle the sidelines.

They figure if you're accustomed to Lobo's useless incompetence, you won't notice [Redacted]'s.

Back