• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Much Do We Have to Beat "Toothpaste" By...

If Wake loses any of the first five games, [Redacted] should be fired on the spot. I'm serious. These five teams are horrible.

I would add the sixth team, The Citadel. They were ranked 328/347 last year and not much better this year.

There are seven games we're 90%+ to win. A loss in any of those seven is an immediately fireable offense:

Colgate
VMI
Presbyterian
Jacksonville
The Citadel
Tulane
UNCG

There are seven games we're 90%+ to win. A loss in any of those seven is an immediately fireable offense:

Colgate
VMI
Presbyterian
Jacksonville
The Citadel
Tulane
UNCG

C139_HattersLogo.gif

The Deacon Club is offering free basketball tickets to this game, to football season ticket holders. The only way I am going is if they pay me to watch Bzz shuffle the sidelines.

I got my free tickets and will be wearing my BuzzOut shirt to the game.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

"Our power is our depth??"

What the hayell does that mean? This effin' guy. Every time he speaks, he makes my head hurt. How did he ever convince anyone he should be a head coach??

for you to be comfortable with the initial outlook for the team? 5, 10, 20, 30? And lastly, will you be in the Joel to watch so we can gauge on this board a percentage of those who will attend and not rely on CS numbers?

Honestly, they'll probably cycle us to death in the corners and grind down our D-men, put lots of pucks to the net and jam home a few rebounds thanks to their "depth of power" on their front line. They have one helluva top line pivot. I'd say we'll be lucky to stay within 4 goals of Colgate.

Fuck y'all haters. GO DEACS!

Is McKie still injured or will be be suiting up?

Is there any realistic chance that we lose this game? That would be awesome.

Has anyone seen a line on this game? Not on bodog.

Colgate
VMI
Presbyterian
Jacksonville
The Citadel
Tulane
UNCG

Not sure how the Bonnies are this year. Aside from them possibly, the only impressive to semi-impressive Ws before January would come from the Bahamas, Xavier and Richmond and maybe the Bonnies. Though there was a time when we used to count on Richmond as a pretty easy W. Anything outside of the Bahamas and A-10 should be cupcake city.

Speaking of the A-10, I heard that the VCU/UVA tilt this Tue is a sellout at JPJ. VCU enters the season at #14 and UVA at #24.

Back