• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Much Do We Have to Beat "Toothpaste" By...

"Our strength is our depth"... so if we can suit up 30 players instead of 15, we should be twice as good. Would this quote classify as a "Yogism"?

Holy shit, this is what is in store for next Tuesday against VMI. WHITE BOY!

Colgate is a tiny step above Brevard in the grand scheme. A win by 10 or more is the expected result, but tells me very little about how good the team is. That said, a win by 10 or less is cause for major concern.

Should have added that trailing most of the game and only winning by 11 would be cause for major, major concern.

In fairness, we did play at Bucknell in 06.

Well off the top of my head there was Marshall in 98 or 99. IIRC we played at Yale in the Dino era. Historically we have played an occasional 'cupcake' game on the road. We used to go to Davidson as well.

Sometimes playing one of the "cupcakes" as an away game is done in a venue that isn't truly their home venue, but rather a place that is going to host an NCAA round. I think Wake played "at" High Point in the Greensboro Coliseum a few years back so the team would have at least one game on a floor used for NCAA games.

Nope. We played HPU at their on campus arena. UNCG, I think, we played at the Coliseum.

Actually Yale was under Skip.

Some others, @ Air Force, @ECU, @Navy

@ Wilmington a few years ago. Maybe LD's best game ever.

@ Richmond under Buzzkill. Oh yeah, we lost that one too!

Back