• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How much do you tip your barber?

$6 on $34. I have gone to the same lady for over a decade. Super cool. We have performed tests of strength many many times and had drinks and shit. Cool girl. I had to show a pickle of her to my wife to ease her suspicion. Which begs the question: Does Digler let a lady cut his hair......

$12, no tip.
Barber is 86 years old, been cutting my hair for about 40 years.

His daughter broke my heart when we were 15.

$6 on $34. I have gone to the same lady for over a decade. Super cool. We have performed tests of strength many many times and had drinks and shit. Cool girl. I had to show a pickle of her to my wife to ease her suspicion. Which begs the question: Does Digler let a lady cut his hair......

LOL. Yes. But it's in a shop and to my knowledge we have never been alone.

Just to contribute to the data collection - $5 on $20.

I followed my hair chica to a new place where she is a co-owner. Her and a bunch of her dirty hipsters friends left various places and started their own deal about 5-6 years ago. It was inexpensive at first (still more than you cheap mooks pay), so when they first moved over I tipped her 10 on 30 for an even 40. Now the place has blown up, really exploded in popularity and expanded their space. The neighborhood around them used to be shitty and now carpetbagging yuppie scum like Cav live there. She jacked her price up to like $37 so now I only tip her 7 on 37 for an even $45.

$40 is sort of my ceiling, so I need to find a new up and comer I guess, but she does a great job.

I also get my hair cut here.

$12, no tip.
Barber is 86 years old, been cutting my hair for about 40 years.

His daughter broke my heart when we were 15.

So you've been stiffing some poor bastard for 40 years? Rad.

Used to do 5 on 28 to a girl at a fancy place

Started going to a real barber shop and I do 4 on 16

$16 is the perfect number for them since it basically guarantees them at least a $4 tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15-20%. A little disclaimer, I color my hair in addition to a haircut.

My husband goes to Ricky and tips 10 bucks. To me this is too little for a good haircut.

Last edited:
Back