• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How much does Duke suck? Less than us apparently...

Duke can eat my ass. I respect their coach but their fans are spoiled douchebags.

A lot of over confidence on this thread. Georgia Tech game tells me that Duke may have broken through their malaise. We’ll see...

7f975f94befd4822b4b872c6e80ec1fc.gif

I've got a friend on facebook who carries herself as the biggest Duke fan to walk the earth. Constant posts during basketball season, in fact I called her out on it one time and mentioned Duke did have a football team. Her response was, "I've never really liked football." Okay, so when Cut started having some success and they were going to bowl games and played in the ACC title that year, what do you know she was all the time posting about Duke football and going to games. I guess she finally figured out Duke had a football team.

That's what makes us, Wake nation, so special. We stick with our Deacs through thick and thin and we've seen plenty of thin my friends.

Your post about duke fans is EXACTLY what has driven me away from that program. I still root for football and baseball and follow the teams, but the duke "fans" are unbearable. I relate so much better with Wake fans, and have gone to more Wake games over the years and been just fine with following the duke games on my phone. I literally only spent 1.5 quarters in Wally Wade this season, and during that time the people there was so annoying to me.

Your post about duke fans is EXACTLY what has driven me away from that program. I still root for football and baseball and follow the teams, but the duke "fans" are unbearable. I relate so much better with Wake fans, and have gone to more Wake games over the years and been just fine with following the duke games on my phone. I literally only spent 1.5 quarters in Wally Wade this season, and during that time the people there was so annoying to me.

Should probably rethink that user name after this season.

Wait and see what Hinton does when he finally gets full reigns of the squad. I can see 10 win seasons and acc championships in his future.

Hope so. I think a lot of folks outside of Wake seem to think they are going to regress after Wolford leaves. I am very excited for Hinton next year.

any guess as to what tickets will cost outside the stadium before the game, trying to figure out if we are going to drive up for the game.

any guess as to what tickets will cost outside the stadium before the game, trying to figure out if we are going to drive up for the game.
Next to nothing. Wake was selling them for $1 apiece at Hanes Mall yesterday. It's a buyers market.

5 to 10 if you don't feel like spending the amount of time it would require to get somebody to give you some

Is this game on TV? We're in Florida otherwise we would be there today

Had a friend just call and ask me if anybody can use a ticket marked 'student' or if they'd need a WF ID along with it.

Anybody know the answer to this?

Back