• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How much worse will it get?

He took over a worse situation than [Redacted] did.

Bullshit.

Richmond returned 57% of its scoring, 64% of its rebounding, and 52% of minutes played for Mooney's 1st season at UR.

Wake returned 32% of its scoring, 19% of its rebounding, and 31% of minutes played for [Redacted]'s 1st season at Wake.

Richmond also started two seniors and a junior in Mooney's first season. [Redacted] had the "luxury" of one returning starter (sophomore CJ Harris)

Only a blithering idiot would argue Mooney inherited a worse situation than [Redacted].

Bullshit.

Richmond returned 57% of its scoring, 64% of its rebounding, and 52% of minutes played for Mooney's 1st season at UR.

Wake returned 32% of its scoring, 19% of its rebounding, and 31% of minutes played for [Redacted]'s 1st season at Wake.

Richmond also started two seniors and a junior in Mooney's first season. [Redacted] had the "luxury" of one returning starter (sophomore CJ Harris)

Only a blithering idiot would argue Mooney inherited a worse situation than [Redacted].

I didn't realize all of those Richmond kids turned downACC scholarships. Since they are a little older, buzzy clearly had a worse situation, with them both having the same talent level.

I didn't realize all of those Richmond kids turned downACC scholarships. Since they are a little older, buzzy clearly had a worse situation, with them both having the same talent level.

Is this even English?

This year's team will not come close to being as bad as last years.

Have you seen our schedule? We'll win a few games in the ACC this year.

VT
@UMD
NSCU
@Duke
@BC
UNC
@NCSU
@UVA
Clemson
GT
@Miami
BC
Duke
@GT

We have a chance against UMD, BC, UVA, GT, Miami, and Clemson, who we play a combined 8 times. We can win all of these games. We should at least win 4.

We then play NCSU and VT (the next step up) a combined three times. We should get one.

Duke and UNC will make us their b***hes all three times we play them.

Of our remaining games, we should win them all handily except the game vs. Seton Hall, who's big men and trigger happy guards could be a big problem for this team.

Why are you arguing with me? I said that this year's team will not come close to being as bad as last years.

I do disagree with your analysis that we "should win at least 4" of those eight games. I am standing by my 12-16 (3-13) pick from the beginning at the year. Anything better than that is just gravy in my book headed to next year.

Why are you arguing with me? I said that this year's team will not come close to being as bad as last years.

I do disagree with your analysis that we "should win at least 4" of those eight games. I am standing by my 12-16 (3-13) pick from the beginning at the year. Anything better than that is just gravy in my book headed to next year.

I was trying to quote the guy you were quoting but I accidentally quoted you. Sorry.

Bullshit.

You realize that the year before Mooney took over Richmond went 14-15, right? Bet Mooney was really happy about all that experience, especially considering 2 of the incoming recruits were declared ineligible. Richmond was a shitty, shitty ass situation.

Back