• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hunter Sallis

I have a feeling we will be making fun of Filipowski years from now. The current students will be making fun of him 30 years from now we way we rip on old ACC players.

I have a feeling we will be making fun of Filipowski years from now. The current students will be making fun of him 30 years from now we way we rip on old ACC players.

Him and the Duke dick riders who lost their minds this weekend.

Torvik's top 10 ACC players:

1. RJ Davis
2. Hunter Sallis
3. PJ Hall
4. Joe Girard
5. Omier
6. Roach
7. Bacot
8. Andrew Carr
9. Hinson
10. Cattoor
Yet, Car probably won't even make 3rd team All Acc. Prepare to see someone like Cormac Ryan there instead.

Hunter Sallis is effing awesome.

Last edited:
Sallis is the best PG we've had since Paul. Hot take. But that's what I do. At least the most impactful. He means more to this team than Teague did in 2009.

Sallis is the best PG we've had since Paul. Hot take. But that's what I do. At least the most impactful. He means more to this team than Teague did in 2009.
Sallis isn't really a PG, though... he just plays it some out of necessity. He should come back and learn how to play PG all next year though!

I don't think it's an absurd take to say he's the best guard we've had since Paul though. He's certainly right there in the discussion with JGray, Teague, ManMan, and Appleby.

If Sallis can market himself as a PG with length and size rather than a SG, that would help his draft stock. It would be unreal if he could come back to play PG and we somehow get another transfer wing and big so Boopie, PFred, Monsanto, and Carr or Reid can come off the bench.

If Sallis can market himself as a PG with length and size rather than a SG, that would help his draft stock. It would be unreal if he could come back to play PG and we somehow get another transfer wing and big so Boopie, PFred, Monsanto, and Carr or Reid can come off the bench.
?

Back