• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I hate Jeff [Redacted] and the people who brought him here

There are people that are still BzIn?

My dad still is. He thinks that Bzzz hasn't had a full team as of yet (i.e. no point guard and no center) and that's why we're losing. He thinks this is Bzzz's first year of his recruits and he deserves time.

I contend that a large part of the reason Bzzz hasn't had a full team is because he's run kids off. Only a couple have been for reasons not involving Bzzz.

I also contend that Coach K would have won a whole lot more games with the kids we have, so it's possible we could have a better coach.

Who are these boosters? Names or businesses? Time for some old fashioned boycotts.

That seems inappropriate for people who truly love Wake Forest and are doing what they think is best for the school.

I just want him fired. This is a business decision. It happens every day in the real world. If you don't cut it your company isn't going to give you another year because they like the way you sharpen your pencils.

Think of it this way. Let's just say attendance is down 5,000 per game. Let's just say. And we have thirteen more home games. Let's discount the tickets to $15. That is $975k at the gate alone. Then there is the parking and concessions. We have reached the tipping point where it is costing more to keep the idiot than to buy out his contract.

My pops said he was in front of a guy at the W&M game who was steadfastly arguing Bz's case. He said the guy's response to everyone around him was "X's and O's".

He called me during the 4-minute timeout in the 1st half on his drive home... Surprised he stayed around to listen to that nonsense for that long.

Interesting. Does Wellman usually sit near your dad or was it a one time thing?

My only guess is because those old Wake Forest fans are used to disappointment and losing.

This would not have lasted this long at a school with a championship pedigree. The fanbase, across the board, needs to change their attitude and raise their standards.

I've been of this mind for over a decade, but the Wake fanbase seemingly will never change. WF = we're fucked

Could you imagine if you had results at your job like RW and Buzz have? Would you still have a job?

Could you imagine if you had results at your job like RW and Buzz have? Would you still have a job?

tom2.jpg

It'd be awesome if some board member started and escrow account and all the deacon club members sent their donations to that escrow account with the stipulation that the money would go to wake forest but not until Jeff [Redacted] had been released.

Remember when a brand new Wake message board started in part to get away from the significant portion of the Wake internet fanbase who couldn't tolerate people who thought Bz wasn't a good coach?

Funny thing is, after Nebraska, all those guys are #buzzout now too.

Funny thing is, after Nebraska, all those guys are #buzzout now too.

Not all of them... I looked last night and there are still a few idiots over there. We'll probably be gaining a few posters over here though. One weekend last year I spent a few hours reading and posting comments over there. I went back the next day and most of my posts had been deleted - without explanation. They do not appreciate the BuzzOUT viewpoint.

Not all of them... I looked last night and there are still a few idiots over there. We'll probably be gaining a few posters over here though. One weekend last year I spent a few hours reading and posting comments over there. I went back the next day and most of my posts had been deleted - without explanation. They do not appreciate the BuzzOUT viewpoint.

I think on premium there might be one or two. And yes, my dumb ass still has the membership. I didn't successfully cancel before I re-enrolled. Got that taken care of now though.

I just want him fired. This is a business decision. It happens every day in the real world. If you don't cut it your company isn't going to give you another year because they like the way you sharpen your pencils.

Think of it this way. Let's just say attendance is down 5,000 per game. Let's just say. And we have thirteen more home games. Let's discount the tickets to $15. That is $975k at the gate alone. Then there is the parking and concessions. We have reached the tipping point where it is costing more to keep the idiot than to buy out his contract.

Stop with the silly business talk. We know it's about culture, being smarter, and knowing more than everyone else. It's all about incompetent leadership at all levels with an over-inflated ego. Wake men's bball at this point isn't even a penny stock after several reverse stock splits the last 2 years. This is a bankrupt organization that needs a government bailout.

Yet another salient post by the Lord of the Boards!!! Right on...

Back