• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"I Lost My Dad to Fox News"

Al-Jazeera is a liberal Muslim news network?

Anytime Fox News is criticized, all you hear is "but....but...... but......MSNBC!!!!" They are no where near the same type of beast.

The only thing FNC has going for it is that Fox and Friends is the funniest god damn show on TV.

No, in anybody's eyes really. MSNBC wishes it was the left-wing version of Fox News.

I don't think I've ever met a person who watches MSNBC. And I life in arguably the most left-wing city in the country.

People talk about TV shows. They definitely post about them on social media. Come to think of it, I rarely see MSNBC articles posted by my Facebook friends.

i've never watched msnbc and dont know of anyone who does. i dont watch the news. my wife watches bbc or pbs news and i'll sometimes join her. both our rents (and grandparents for that matter) are dirty commielibs, so this isnt a concern.

Fox News is ESPN

MSNBC is fox sports live

They are both attempting the same format but one is really effective and the other kind of sucks at it.

Fox News is ESPN

MSNBC is fox sports live

They are both attempting the same format but one is really effective and the other kind of sucks at it.

They are both attempting to rile up the base, and MSNBC sucks at it. However, the "fair and balanced" fear and misinformation they spew while "reporting" and letting "you decide" is unmatched.

If MSNBC is trying to do what Fox News is doing, they're failing miserably. They need to fix a lot of things like killing off their respected morning show led by a former Republican congressman that regularly features right-wing guest hosts.

If MSNBC is trying to do what Fox News is doing, they're failing miserably. They need to fix a lot of things like killing off their respected morning show led by a former Republican congressman that regularly features right-wing guest hosts.

Instead, belittle right wing guests and refuse to talk about nothing except how they want to destroy America.

Their token white guy show.

Back