• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IASIP Mafia - GAME OVER Timdunk wins

Also. I was told I couldn't intentionally dumbtell by Ryala

so please inform him that dumbtelling is now official mafia strategy.

Also. I was told I couldn't intentionally dumbtell by Ryala

so please inform him that dumbtelling is now official mafia strategy.

I forgot about this debate in our chat. We universally told him that toogs declared it an official mafia strategy but he said he would AA jtp if he did it.

my team not killing you the night you found me lost us the game. FEELS BAD MAN

I'm not sure it lost us the game, but we made two choices that night:
1. Killing Gooner over bym
2. Picking me as GF over jtp

1. We did it because we were down to two players and the only real power we had left was the GF ability. I think it was the right call, but we had some debate about it.
2. We went back and forth on this a bunch, but I chose to go with me because I thought jtp was gonna get lynched before end game because Knight named him no matter what an investigation said. This might have been the wrong call and looked horribly bad when bym immediately investigated jtp.

Were you around that night or was it just tejas and me? I can't remember.

I wasn't around. I just came back to bym's investigation and I thought about just not posting again lol

Decided to attempt to get a miss lynch or at least steer conversation towards 2 people that weren't my teammate. I considered naming WFU03 instead of GM, but it had too much potential for disaster if people decided to actually lynch 03.

I move that “lynched” is replaced with “parlay’d” moving forward

Dude! I bever get voted out. Should go to someone like knight. I guess "voted off the island" is too long.

Just know that you won't be getting a rose.

Whenever I play again, what are the odds I get put in a mafia again with Knight where he fake claims cop? The first time I tried to put up a bit of a fight. This time I was just like, "I've seen this movie before. Sigh."

I don't have terribly strong feelings either way about using lynched.

Lynching has happened throughout history and describes an angry mob conducting an extrajudicial killing. It's more descriptive than killed or eliminated and describes exactly what happens in each day phase in this game.

Yet, considering we are Americans and this is a sports message board for a college in the south, I'm fine with switching because it's undeniable that the word has developed a strong association with lynchings of African Americans.

I missed most of the discussion in dead chat, but do people have strong opinions one way or the other?

Whenever I play again, what are the odds I get put in a mafia again with Knight where he fake claims cop? The first time I tried to put up a bit of a fight. This time I was just like, "I've seen this movie before. Sigh."

I've been bad or a Miller in eight straight games. I'm done for awhile. It's fucking exhausting.

Voted off works for me, if we are going to change. I prefer killed for generic overnight deaths and hits for mafia kills.

Back