• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IASIP Mafia - GAME OVER Timdunk wins

Better call saul is really good. I feel like a dumb dumb baby for not watching it sooner.

still my favorite mafia line ever

also learned some fun things in mafia chat like that toogs is almost 50!

woah woah woah not "almost" but rather "closer than to 40" please

If for no other reason than it would tick off Toogs. ;)

You misunderstand my point in dead chat. It won't tick me off, but it is really stupid.

ya'll should've taken my deal.

Or mine, I think civs win if they don't lynch me. I might co-win but doubt it.

***parlay*** what you did others do not do and on the occasions they do they get yelled at. Never, ever, post @ the mod in game. DM, PM, telegraph, chatzy, anything else.

Last edited:
my role was really fun and well thought out, and if I had been around when tejas got lynched I would have had a shot.

Redacting D was the right call, but if he hadn't, a review of my posts would have cleared Parlay and Manning (and goaliemom but you guys believed that) but of course manning died.

Thanks for the game, ryala. Not to bitch too much about balance, but civs should be able to miss 3-4 lynches and still win. Civs missed twice and lost.
How many days were there? 8? In a five faction game with almost half the field anti-town? I'd say 2 is fine. 1 is obviously too few. Everything broke poorly for the civs yet you were in an endgame. There is a philosophy difference though, some think civs should win half the time and the other factions split the other half, some think the factions should have roughly equal chances. I think most feel the mafia and civs should have equal chances and the indies a tougher road.

woah woah woah not "almost" but rather "closer than to 40" please

You misunderstand my point in dead chat. It won't tick me off, but it is really stupid.

Or mine, I think civs win if they don't lynch me. I might co-win but doubt it.

***parlay*** what you did others do not do and on the occasions they do they get yelled at. Never, ever, post @ the mod in game. DM, PM, telegraph, chatzy, anything else.

You saw me try to mod a game. If you think I'm sending a pm and making it back to the thread before night, regardless of role, you weren't paying attention. It's an overreaction and you know it.

You saw me try to mod a game. If you think I'm sending a pm and making it back to the thread before night, regardless of role, you weren't paying attention. It's an overreaction and you know it.

Nope.

what dumbtell did JTP want to do? Of course it should have been allowed.

what dumbtell did JTP want to do? Of course it should have been allowed.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but intentional dumbtells are not a part of this game. They're not smart or interesting, and we shouldn't encourage that type of play

Maybe I'm in the minority, but intentional dumbtells are not a part of this game. They're not smart or interesting, and we shouldn't encourage that type of play

I ruled on this last week you must have missed it. If we aren't punishing civs, maf can have at it with fakes. They will be sniffed out anyway. And in fact dumbtell really only means fake ones. What parlay does is just being dumb.

It's simply another form of lying. It didn't work and arguably backfired but did you have a problem with me calling jman the odd night protection?

Back