• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idiot occupies Oval Office, sources: Democrats' fault

b4c404172696e8ad8582a36971ab1b62.jpg

Sailor do better or everyone will be required to call you comrade.
As many have said the fact that sailor's actually teaching people is a scary scary thought. I really hope it's a subject that doesn't require any nuance.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Damn so did Hillary kill that staffer? And is it coincidental that info about that dude helping Wikileaks drops right as it comes out Trump was giving intel to Russia?

Damn so did Hillary kill that staffer? And is it coincidental that info about that dude helping Wikileaks drops right as it comes out Trump was giving intel to Russia?

I haven't heard any rumors about her killing her father-in-law, so she has that going for her.

It's hilarious how with BKF and Trump there is a prior post or tweet directly refuting what they are saying/doing now.

The resemblance is uncanny.

How anybody can rationally think that this would have been reported if it was 100% accurate is pretty beyond me. The Washington Post isn't going to publish things that aren't accurate. They redacted things that the sources told them because it would have been dangerous to the source, which is the point of why it's so stupid what Trump did in sharing the information to begin with.

It's hilarious how with BKF and Trump there is a prior post or tweet directly refuting what they are saying/doing now.

The resemblance is uncanny.

How anybody can rationally think that this would have been reported if it was 100% accurate is pretty beyond me. The Washington Post isn't going to publish things that aren't accurate. They redacted things that the sources told them because it would have been dangerous to the source, which is the point of why it's so stupid what Trump did in sharing the information to begin with.

is BKF donald j trump?

also, thread title should probably be updated to reflect that this is sort of a big deal

Trump just got off the phone with China's President Xi. A transcript has been leaked.

Trump : Hi, President Xi. I know who our spies in China are.

Xi: You should. You are very smart and important.

Trump: I'm hungry. If you promise to send me some Chinese food, I'll tell you.

Xi: I'll send some right over. I wouldn't want my powerful friend to be hungry.

Trump: I'm your friend?

Xi: You're my best friend.

Trump: Well, we have Johnny and Suzy and Paul and Ping spying on you.

Xi: Thanks, buddy.

30 minutes later

Trump: Where's my food?

Xi: I'm so sorry. It's stuck in traffic. Because you had to wait, I'll send you more tomorrow.

Trump: Oh, boy. I almost forgot. Michael Wong, the general's aide isn't really Chinese.

Trump just got off the phone with China's President Xi. A transcript has been leaked.

Trump : Hi, President Xi. I know who our spies in China are.

Xi: You should. You are very smart and important.

Trump: I'm hungry. If you promise to send me some Chinese food, I'll tell you.

Xi: I'll send some right over. I wouldn't want my powerful friend to be hungry.

Trump: I'm your friend?

Xi: You're my best friend.

Trump: Well, we have Johnny and Suzy and Paul and Ping spying on you.

Xi: Thanks, buddy.

30 minutes later

Trump: Where's my food?

Xi: I'm so sorry. It's stuck in traffic. Because you had to wait, I'll send you more tomorrow.

Trump: Oh, boy. I almost forgot. Michael Wong, the general's aide isn't really Chinese.

I have derivery for stupid muverfucky name RJKarl.

Back