• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"I'm so sick and tired of talking about the road.''

WakeHornet

Reaction score
50c7f0badc733.image.jpg

You've earned it! 3-50 (0.056)!

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wfu/my_take_on_wake/article_330bc4d2-83df-11e3-91a2-001a4bcf6878.html

Last edited:
"The monkey's off the back" at the 1:00 mark. Another example of his adamant refusal to discuss personal shortcomings:

He is such an ass-hole. You win your 3rd road conference game in what 8 years or so as a coach of a team in a power conference and you act like you insulted that you would be asked about it? I mean if Bzzz was a good coach getting results on the court I could handle him being such a prick with the media, but to suck so bad as a coach, combined with just being a terrible face of Wake Forest basketball publically???? This disaster has to end after this season.

To which I replied.
"I'm sick and tired of asking about it.''
To which he replied.
"Well then, let's have a pact,'' he said. "You don't ask and I don't answer.''

fuck this guy; he really is the anti-skip

Boss: "Why are you coming in late every day? We've talked about this before."
Me: "You know what? I'm sick and tired of talking about being late."
Boss: "I'm sick and tired of asking about it."
Me: "Well then, let's have a pact. You don't ask and I don't answer.''

That would go over well.

To which I replied.
"I'm sick and tired of asking about it.''
To which he replied.
"Well then, let's have a pact,'' he said. "You don't ask and I don't answer.''

fuck this guy; he really is the anti-skip

Can you imagine asking the beat writer to not ask about that when that is the biggest issue with Bzzz's coaching tenure? I don't think another coach in the country would give that answer. I real coach with social skills would say, "it felt really good to get the win tonight and hopefully this will give us the confidence going forward that was can play well and win on the road in the tough ACC."

Last edited:
Stop whining [Redacted]!

Hell if you didn't show up for the games, it's very likely were would have won more than 2 out of 30.

There is nothing likable about Jeff [Redacted]. Just go away and put us out of our misery.

“Well it makes the bus drive home a little nicer,’’ [Redacted] said. “In fact I was thinking about telling the bus driver to just got to Wilmington and to Charlotte and ride around so we could enjoy it before we got back home.''

What an idiot.

These were my comments about that quote from the game thread.

That's completely pathetic. Seems like every time he opens his mouth he makes you hate him even more. His star of the game recognized that our road record was fair game for questions, but the guy making $1mil per year, part of whose job description is to answer questions from the media, doesn't want to answer those relevant questions. This is the difference between Buzzdick and London's situation here at UVA. Nearly everyone here recognizes London needs to go but most recognize he's a good guy and it's a shame he's not working out. Buzzdick, OTOH, is a total asshat in addition to being a miserable coach.

You can tell the way Dan relays these conversations that Dan can't believe what comes out of Bz's mouth. Also, whenever Dan criticized Grobe, it was always prefaced with "Grobe is a great man, best football coach ever at WF, but...". With Bz there's never anything like that. If Dan Collins can't stand you there's something wrong with you.

Coaches luncheon at noon today. Only $12 to enjoy some great food and hear Bz opine on his greatness.

Their Communications team is not happy with Jeffery this morning.

Back