• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"I'm so sick and tired of talking about the road.''

I wonder what Ron thinks when he sees how Bz behaves in these interviews or how he treats our beat reporter. I would hope he's livid. Maybe Bz is trying to get fired so he can get paid for one more year to go sit on his ass at the beach. I'm sure he thinks he's earned every penny.

I just finished reading Dan Collins' blog. I was not present when he spoke with Jeff [Redacted], so I do not have the advantage of hearing voice inflection or observing body language. I have only what I have read to go on. If I had to judge simply on that basis, I would have to say that Jeff [Redacted] is a total jerk.

You'd think somebody would reprimand Bz behind the scenes. Hard to believe the powers that be are just letting this guy fail and not be held accountable for it. Makes you wonder what is happening in areas of the university that don't have this much exposure. How many more Bzdeliks are among the faculty, staff, and administration?

After the game a casual fan, ie, someone who has basically checked out during most of the Bz years, emailed me after the game:
"Post game interview...... disaster. How did he get the job ?"

Four years on and I still don't have a good answer to that question. How on earth does someone with the personality/coaching record of Bz get a job where he earns $1,000,000+.

You'd think somebody would reprimand Bz behind the scenes. Hard to believe the powers that be are just letting this guy fail and not be held accountable for it. Makes you wonder what is happening in areas of the university that don't have this much exposure. How many more Bzdeliks are among the faculty, staff, and administration?

I think that is a great question. Has Wellman taken [Redacted] to task for any of his repeated gaffs or down right asshole responses to the media? You would think that type of thing would really bother Wellman since I think Wellman places a lot of importance putting on a good face for the media and honestly Wellman is very good at it. Does Bzzz just have free reign to say and act however he wants to the media? It's got to hurt recruiting doesn't it. How many recruits watch him and say he seems like such an asshole, I wouldn't want to play for him. He's the worst of both worlds, a coach that comes across as an asshole and a coach that isn't successful on the court. Heck Bobby Knight came across as an asshole, but kids still wanted to play for him because he was a good coach that could make them better if they could stand his demeanor. Bzzz is just an asshole, he doesn't have anything positive going for him.

After the game a casual fan, ie, someone who has basically checked out during most of the Bz years, emailed me after the game:
"Post game interview...... disaster. How did he get the job ?"

Four years on and I still don't have a good answer to that question. How on earth does someone with the personality/coaching record of Bz get a job where he earns $1,000,000+.

I'm still thinking Bzzzz is black mailing Wellman over something that happened at Northwestern.

I also think this is the exact way bzz's tenure impacts Wake Will.

Regardless of whether he wins or loses, he's coming apart slowly more and more after each game.

He knows his days are numbered.

Bzz is just so.... weird.

It's these type of nerdy donks who go on to be ax murderers, chopping up their victims and storing them in basement ice coolers. I think that we should all be fearing for our lives with Bzz as our coach, let alone bemoaning his abysmal coaching and media relation abilities!:eek:

Regardless of whether he wins or loses, he's coming apart slowly more and more after each game.

He knows his days are numbered.

I know, last night would've been a great opportunity to act happy about getting a road win and talk about how it would help us on the road the rest of the season, instead he gives an asshole response.

Bzz is just so.... weird.

It's these type of nerdy donks who go on to be ax murderers, chopping up their victims and storing them in basement ice coolers. I think that we should all be fearing for our lives with Bzz as our coach, let alone bemoaning his abysmal coaching and media relation abilities!:eek:

So, you're saying that after Bzzz is let go, we should all call and apologize to Bzzz so he will take us off his hit list like in the movie Billy Madison?

So, you're saying that after Bzzz is let go, we should all call and apologize to Bzzz so he will take us off his hit list like in the movie Billy Madison?

Ummm.... no way- Bzz owes us the apology. There's strength in numbers- we can take him!

Bz is axe murdering our basketball program.

Back