• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"I'm so sick and tired of talking about the road.''

50c7f0badc733.image.jpg

You've earned it! 3-50 (0.056)!

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wfu/my_take_on_wake/article_330bc4d2-83df-11e3-91a2-001a4bcf6878.html

So much :rulz:

3-50 is just a misunderstanding. This would have happened to any coach. We just need to give Bzz a couple more years to work it out.

3-50 is just a misunderstanding. This would have happened to any coach. We just need to give Bzz a couple more years to work it out.

I agree, he needs an extension of about 12 more years and I'm sure he can hit double-digit road ACC wins by then.

Can you imagine asking the beat writer to not ask about that when that is the biggest issue with Bzzz's coaching tenure? I don't think another coach in the country would give that answer. I real coach with social skills would say, "it felt really good to get the win tonight and hopefully this will give us the confidence going forward that was can play well and win on the road in the tough ACC."
Thank you! No social skills at all. None.

"The monkey's off the back!"

Seriously though, how can the monkey be off his back since he had won a road ACC game prior to last night? Shouldn't the bar for getting the monkey off his back now by winning more than one road ACC game in a single season?

But the elephant is still in the living room.

I completely forgot to watch the game last night. Earlier in the day I knew it was going to be on, but went home, ate dinner, and just didnt even think about it again until this morning. I rarely miss a game.

So yeah, the elephant (or gorilla, or whatever) is still in the room.

Seriously though, how can the monkey be off his back since he had won a road ACC game prior to last night? Shouldn't the bar for getting the monkey off his back now by winning more than one road ACC game in a single season?

Not sure, but I'm pretty sure the emperor isn't wearing clothes.

Wake Forest is proud at how he represents our program at the presser.

The fact that Wake Forest and Premier Wellman want to be associated with this fucking spazz says almost as much about them as the team's performance.

What a bitch of a human being.

Allow me to say, for the 1 millionth time...... I rarely get Wake games up here on TV, I would write the games on my calander and I used to pay for individual games, roughly $15/per. Now, i have to check ESPn.com or the boards to even know when they play, and most of the time when I buy a game, it's to watch their opponent (not cheer, just watch). There is a good chance Jabari Parker could be a 76er next year, so I'm going to watch the duke game....

fuck you bz

I just read the article and most of the comments in this thread. This guy is the antithesis of everything we once loved about our alma mater.

You'd think somebody would reprimand Bz behind the scenes. Hard to believe the powers that be are just letting this guy fail and not be held accountable for it.
They aren't going to reprimand Bz because they are handing him the rope and letting Bz do all the damage himself. They gave him the fair chance. Either he shows up and acts like a major conference coach (wins, PR, etc) after getting that chance or he doesn't. The more he acts like this the better if new coach plans are in play. Almost everything points to Bz leaving......even "I'm so sick and tired of talking about the road" which means he's getting serious pressure about it from Ron too, as should happen, and that he doesn't like it.

I'd be more worried if they were in control mode, more worried about not having a drive to sell more tickets, etc.

“Well it makes the bus drive home a little nicer,’’ [Redacted] said. “In fact I was thinking about telling the bus driver to just got to Wilmington and to Charlotte and ride around so we could enjoy it before we got back home.''

What an idiot.

Seems like every game Bz says something stupid like this that I think a poster makes up. Then I go click on the link to see that he really said it. Jeff [Redacted] has officially entered the Tyson Zone (The point at which someone's behavior becomes so insane, that there is literally nothing they could do that would any longer shock or surprise you.)

“Well it makes the bus drive home a little nicer,’’ [Redacted] said. “In fact I was thinking about telling the bus driver to just got to Wilmington and to Charlotte and ride around so we could enjoy it before we got back home.''

What an idiot.

we'd probably lose in both of those places

Back