• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"I'm so sick and tired of talking about the road.''

Bz is not someone who is trying to win the hearts and minds of the fan base. Somehow he pleases RW enough to keep his job. It shows that Ron has been allowed to become bullet proof and he shields Bz from being voted out of office. Wake fans have no one representing our interests. I would vote for Rob Ford over Bz.

Knowing him, he seems like the kind of guy that would try to use a BB gun to take out his antagonists. He utterly fails at everything he does.

Probably has a pink Red Ryder BB gun like the one I got for my daughter the Christmas before last...
pinkbbgun.jpg

Bz is not someone who is trying to win the hearts and minds of the fan base. Somehow he pleases RW enough to keep his job. It shows that Ron has been allowed to become bullet proof and he shields Bz from being voted out of office. Wake fans have no one representing our interests. I would vote for Rob Ford over Bz.

Hey at least Rob Ford can hold an entertaining presser.

Wellman -or someone in the AD -needs to give strong consideration to not allowing Buzz to give interviews for the rest of the season...or limit the contact he has with the press. Let the assistants take over that part of the job. They don't sound like donks, they actually know the players and people would rather hear what Chill, Battle, and Rusty have to say, anyway. I would much rather pay 12 bucks to hear Chill's thoughts.

Wellman -or someone in the AD -needs to give strong consideration to not allowing Buzz to give interviews for the rest of the season...or limit the contact he has with the press. Let the assistants take over that part of the job. They don't sound like donks, they actually know the players and people would rather hear what Chill, Battle, and Rusty have to say, anyway. I would much rather pay 12 bucks to hear Chill's thoughts.

And if you didn't look too hard you'd probably never see Bzzzz or Wellman's hand up Chill's butt controlling what he says. Would love to know his honest thoughts.

Can someone please video Bz's Q&A at today's luncheon?

I'm curious to see if the same clown, from last year, proclaims that we're lucky to have Bz.

"Mr. Wellman, we're so sick and tired of watching bzz fail and we know you're sick and tired of hearing about it. Let's make a pact: Get rid of him and we'll quit complaining to you about him."

I wonder if he's gonna lose it and scream at Dan before the end of the season. I think he wants out but also wants to make sure he gets paid for next year. Despite the high opinion he seems to have of himself, he has to know he'll never be paid this well again.

“Well it makes the bus drive home a little nicer,’’ [Redacted] said. “In fact I was thinking about telling the bus driver to just got to Wilmington and to Charlotte and ride around so we could enjoy it before we got back home.''

What an idiot.

After that bus drive quote, Dan closes the article with, "Apparently I should have stopped while I was ahead."

Well done Dan. Well done.

I wonder if he's gonna lose it and scream at Dan before the end of the season. I think he wants out but also wants to make sure he gets paid for next year. Despite the high opinion he seems to have of himself, he has to know he'll never be paid this well again.

How awesome would it be if Bzzzz would just go off on a F-bomb tirade to Dan and get up like nothing had happened only to be stopped by Wellman and told I have to fire you, Jeff. You know, like in the first Anchorman movie after Ron Burgandy ends his telecast with "F-off San Diego" since it was written on the teleprompter.

Congratulations, numbnuts, you just doubled your road wins. Everyone will leave you alone now.

I'd love to see a rant where he goes off on Dan, the fanbase, etc. Be interesting to see if Ron would fire him or continue to defend him.

Maybe Stratt or DV7 should go to the luncheon and ask him why he's so happy about his only two wins on the road are against two last place teams.

And "What does it feel like to be the most villified coach of any sport in Wake history?"

I read Dan's column this morning. I honestly, literally did a double-take on the "don't ask" part.

It's just like a nightmare you can't wake up from. It's like being told there will be a trainwreck in 30 minutes and all you can do is stand and watch; no one does anything to stop it. Each passing second brings you closer to tragedy. We won a game and this is what we're talking about. A victory over a team that's actually worse than we are and the administration and coach will spin it into winning the NBA Title. But the real story is a moron's rant.

Last edited:
[Redacted] is a guy who just doesn't get it. At best he's a really really weird dude. At worst he's just an awful human.

Back