• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"I'm so sick and tired of talking about the road.''

"We've been playing well." We now know where Wellman set he bar for historical competitiveness.

If the monkey is off his back, it's for the first time in his career.

“Well it makes the bus drive home a little nicer,’’ [Redacted] said. “In fact I was thinking about telling the bus driver to just got to Wilmington and to Charlotte and ride around so we could enjoy it before we got back home.''

What an idiot.

lolzzzz

LMAO at one of the comments.

"Win more road."

I wish the bus driver had dropped the team off in Winston while Bzzz was sleeping and then driven Bzzzz out to the middle of nowhere, dropped him off and left. Of course, with our luck Bzzz would be like one of those dogs you see stories about that got lost on the other side of the country and somehow finds their way back to their family.

Can you imagine asking the beat writer to not ask about that when that is the biggest issue with Bzzz's coaching tenure? I don't think another coach in the country would give that answer. I real coach with social skills would say, "it felt really good to get the win tonight and hopefully this will give us the confidence going forward that was can play well and win on the road in the tough ACC."

Lucky for Bz that he got this monkey off his back. The other big issue of his coaching tenure is looming in 9 short days.

This is like a CEO saying he's sick and tired talking about his company's quarterly earnings or a bus driver saying he's sick and tired of talking about all the stops he forgets to make and/or the passengers he won't let off.

[Redacted]'s job is to win basketball games, but he's sick and tired of talking about how he can't win basketball games? Seriously?

Ovations serving the food?

Don't worry, I hear they're gonna give out vomit bags, I mean gift bags, at the door. Bz has all the aloof arrogance of a Bill Belichik with none of the greatness/winning. It's extraordinary. Usually loser coaches at least have a decent personality. Not our Bz. Terrible coach with an even worse personality to go along with his shitty coaching- and all this for the low, low price of $1,000,000+ per year. At best he comes across as a gigantic weirdo, at worst, a complete psycho. What the fuck were you thinking Ron?!

Don't worry, I hear they're gonna give out vomit bags, I mean gift bags, at the door. Bz has all the aloof arrogance of a Bill Belichik with none of the greatness/winning. It's extraordinary. Usually loser coaches at least have a decent personality. Not our Bz. Terrible coach with an even worse personality to go along with his shitty coaching- and all this for the low, low price of $1,000,000+ per year. At best he comes across as a gigantic weirdo, at worst, a complete psycho. What the fuck were you thinking Ron?!

Yeah, but even if there was no food served, wouldn't the vomit bags still be needed?

Does a new 17 game streak start against Duke on February 4th?

oh and buzz is trollin so hard. He knows everyone hates him so he just says whatever

it is amazing the stuff that Bzz has said to the media in his 3+ years at wake. I mean sitcom writers would be hard pressed to come up with better one-liners. If he wasn't our coach it would be hilarious to watch.

it is amazing the stuff that Bzz has said to the media in his 3+ years at wake. I mean sitcom writers would be hard pressed to come up with better one-liners. If he wasn't our coach it would be hilarious to watch.

I'm really surprised SNL hasn't picked up on this and done some parodies of Bzzz.

Back