• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

Impeachment Management Team crushing it.... pubs, you listening??

How could this NOT be a 100-0 vote to convict?!

Really hate politics. :(

This is completely devastating, and it still won't matter.

I think it'd be kind of awesome if Trump fired his entire defense team tonight and just declined to put on any kind of defense. Why waste the money? He'll still be acquitted.

It's been reported that Josh Hawley is sitting alone in the upstairs gallery reading a book.

Lawfare did a condensed podcast of each day of the first Impeachment trial. Are they not doing that again? Can anyone recommend something similar?

Erin Ryan is horrible, but that's funny as shit.

If that was the only "never seen before footage" that's not going to convince anybody of anything.

Last edited:
I've watched about 12 minutes of the proceedings today, and I have to say, fuck Donald Trump and the GOP.

OK, there's more. Officer Goodman basically saved Mitt Romney's life by redirecting him away from the mob.

I’m sure there were others who weren’t on camera. Definitely a hero.

I think the House impeachment managers are doing a great job. I do not think explaining in detail that the rioters wanted to kill Nancy Pelosi and were so close to doing is going to draw sympathy from Republicans. The Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley wing and the rank and file are so filled with ugly hate.

Last edited:
also love the guy that said he was proud to help crush the insurrection and would do it again.

Is this video ever going to happen? I'm expecting to be let down but still curious.

With this much evidence, there is only one reason to vote not to convict- they are more afraid of Trump than they love America. It's that simple.

I’m sure there were others who weren’t on camera. Definitely a hero.

I think the House impeachment managers are doing a great job. I do not think explaining in detail that the rioters wanted to kill Nancy Pelosi and were so close to doing is going to draw sympathy from Republicans. The Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley wing and the rank and file are so filled with ugly hate.

The part I watched really emphasized the risk to Pence, which I thought was pretty smart. Pence was a staunch Republican and very loyal Trumpster for so long and the mob turned on him over night.

Is this video ever going to happen? I'm expecting to be let down but still curious.

They've been showing them for the last 30 minutes or so. It's all Capitol Building security cam footage.

Back