• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment

Vote for Nunn to really show 'em.

Maybe Obama have all of his people talking on Sunday shows about what an outrage impeachment is. Tell everyone who will listen what a terrible thing it would be rather than daring them to do it.

Stop reasoning with the racial fetish community. EVERYTHING is racist. Everything.

Are you seriously arguing that Uncle Remus isn't racist? Regardless of his intent, the source material of his analogy is pretty damn racist.

Use web view.

Are you seriously arguing that Uncle Remus isn't racist? Regardless of his intent, the source material of his analogy is pretty damn racist.

I look forward to the day when we have the luxury of ignoring people's intent and playing racial gotcha. When those are our biggest problems, we'll be doing okay. 40+ kids will be killed in Chicago alone this weekend because of gun violence. I'd rather talk about solving that, personally.

He was trying to make a reasonable point about current events using an analogy from widely read American literature. I don't think he had the intention of linking Obama the person to the historical, fictional character. He was talking about the behavior. If he had used the rope-a-dope analogy first, I guess you all would have jumped on him for referencing a heavy weight champion (wait, that's not sufficiently gotcha! enough....., gotta keep stretching...)....who was from the South...(no, still not there...wait, I think I got it....)....who was a Muslim! Yais! We win the gotcha game again!!!!

jhmd does not react well to other people rustling jimmies.

I look forward to the day when we have the luxury of ignoring people's intent and playing racial gotcha. When those are our biggest problems, we'll be doing okay. 40+ kids will be killed in Chicago alone this weekend because of gun violence. I'd rather talk about solving that, personally.

He was trying to make a reasonable point about current events using an analogy from widely read American literature. I don't think he had the intention of linking Obama the person to the historical, fictional character. He was talking about the behavior. If he had used the rope-a-dope analogy first, I guess you all would have jumped on him for referencing a heavy weight champion (wait, that's not sufficiently gotcha! enough....., gotta keep stretching...)....who was from the South...(no, still not there...wait, I think I got it....)....who was a Muslim! Yais! We win the gotcha game again!!!!

Says the guy with one of the whitest men on the planet in a Blaxploitation era pimp get up as his avatar because it is ironic....

Ok, let's talk about gun violence in Chicago. Solutions?

Says the guy with one of the whitest men on the planet in a Blaxploitation era pimp get up as his avatar because it is ironic....

Ok, let's talk about gun violence in Chicago. Solutions?

Remove all guns from Chicago. Announce to the larger, younger Chicagoans that the smaller, older ones are ready to be beaten to death.

Remove all guns from Chicago. Announce to the larger, younger Chicagoans that the smaller, older ones are ready to be beaten to death.

That's a start. Shootings by small, old people defending themselves from larger, younger Chicagoans before they were beaten to death was getting out of hand.

Is Uncle Remus widely read? I think most Americans are probably familiar with Brier Rabbit from the Disney film "Song of the South", specifically its influence on Splash Mountain. Oddly enough, Disney refuses to release the film today because it's really racist.

There's a gun violence thread, why did you post on this one when you could be using you talent to solve that crisis. I really think you need to reexamine your priorities. We need your help to solve these problems on a internet message board, and you keep wasting your energies on sanctimony on this silly threads.

Reactions: ONW
That's a start. Shootings by small, old people defending themselves from larger, younger Chicagoans before they were beaten to death was getting out of hand.

You don't want to shoot gentlemen who attack you. You just want to give them a reason to do something else with their evening.

photo-rick-perry-hunting-refugee-children-in-mom-jeans.jpg
You don't want to shoot gentlemen who attack you. You just want to give them a reason to do something else with their evening.

I got this.

Maybe Obama have all of his people talking on Sunday shows about what an outrage impeachment is. Tell everyone who will listen what a terrible thing it would be rather than daring them to do it.

Steve Scalise, allegedly the Tea Party choice to replace Boehner, was on Fox News Sunday and Chris Wallace asked him three times about impeachment. Scalise blamed all the impeachment discussion as being floated by the White House. Tea Party can't force impeachment now and probably doesn't have the votes to elect a Speaker who will support it in January. Will be interesting to see how the Tea Party votes on suing Obama-will they reject as a half measure or take it as the best possible outcome?

White House surrogate Sarah Palin.

That's rich.

Back