• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inflation up 11.9% in two years with Biden

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
2022 inflation went up a whopping 8.7% Add to that the new 2023 inflation numbers of 3.2% (so far) and President Biden has been at the helm for a whopping 11.9% increase. Thanks Joe! This doesn’t even include the 63% increase in gas prices Biden has caused since he took office. Gas was around $2.34 at inauguration time and is now $3.84 per gallon across the nation.

and the unemployment rate is lower than its been in 50 years.

has nothing to do with the trillions of pandemic relief under trump, noting at all!

Current Inflation for the g20:

2022 inflation went up a whopping 8.7% Add to that the new 2023 inflation numbers of 3.2% (so far) and President Biden has been at the helm for a whopping 11.9% increase. Thanks Joe! This doesn’t even include the 63% increase in gas prices Biden has caused since he took office. Gas was around $2.34 at inauguration time and is now $3.84 per gallon across the nation.

When you were conceived, it was from your father’s pre-cum.

I'm sure we all knew there was a 99.9% chance that TheReff was a "Biden caused inflation!!" moron.

I would say it's intentionally blatantly dishonest, but I think he really thinks he's doing something here.

We all want inflation cut as quickly as possible, but objectively we are doing it quicker than the rest of the g20.
Don’t care about the rest of the G20. We all live here under BidenWorld where bread has gone up 21.73% ($1.09) since he took office.
Gas was $2.31 and is now $4.19 (81%) increase. Thanks for not stopping the drilling Joe!!
Objectively Joe Biden is a joke to the rest of the G20, the world and anybody else who sees him stumble & bumble in front of them.

Back