• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inflation up 11.9% in two years with Biden

1695404173406.png

Just go off feel. Pizzagate, election fraud, drag queens harming youth, vaccines, the economy, science, everything. Don't bother actually spending 15 seconds googling.

Pure feel.

No, because none of us are willing to totally disconnect from knowledge and reality to push partisan talking points like you are.

You know who endlessly showed pictures of AOC at the border? Right wing media.
Why was AOC at the border 3 years ago and hasn’t been back since Biden took office? Why has left wing media not shown a thing in the last two years about the border crisis until finally NYC mayor calling their attention to it vaca use his city is overrun with illegals and has nowhere to put them. Meanwhile Texas & Arizona have had the 3.8 million invading their state’s borders the entire time! Eagle Pass, TX can’t handle them either. 10,000 alone crossed one day this week.

View attachment 5576

Just go off feel. Pizzagate, election fraud, drag queens harming youth, vaccines, the economy, science, everything. Don't bother actually spending 15 seconds googling.

Pure feel.
“A federal court struck down the Biden administration's last-minute restrictions on an upcoming offshore oil and gas lease sale in a ruling late Thursday evening.” “to block the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management's (BOEM) restrictions on Lease Sale 261. The lease sale spanning millions of acres across the Gulf of Mexico is slated for next week.”

Thank goodness for good judges

Why was AOC at the border 3 years ago and hasn’t been back since Biden took office?
She is the representative from NY. Has Virginia Foxx been to the border?

Why has left wing media not shown a thing in the last two years about the border crisis until finally NYC mayor calling their attention to it vaca use his city is overrun with illegals and has nowhere to put them.

I could literally copy and paste for hours....

Why was AOC at the border 3 years ago and hasn’t been back since Biden took office? Why has left wing media not shown a thing in the last two years about the border crisis until finally NYC mayor calling their attention to it vaca use his city is overrun with illegals and has nowhere to put them. Meanwhile Texas & Arizona have had the 3.8 million invading their state’s borders the entire time! Eagle Pass, TX can’t handle them either. 10,000 alone crossed one day this week.
the mainstream media has been consistently covering this.

Lol point to chart showing opposite, pivot to something else. I thought gas prices rose because we weren’t drilling enough?

“A federal court struck down the Biden administration's last-minute restrictions on an upcoming offshore oil and gas lease sale in a ruling late Thursday evening.” “to block the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management's (BOEM) restrictions on Lease Sale 261. The lease sale spanning millions of acres across the Gulf of Mexico is slated for next week.”

Best practice is to cite quotes you use.

Also the graph I used showed a dramatic drop in production in 2020, a smaller drop in 2021 then a gain in 2022.

Literally the first link I see when I google "has the usa stopped drilling for oil":

"• Since President Joe Biden took office, oil production has risen both on federal lands and on U.S. lands overall. Overall domestic oil production in 2021 came close to a record high.

• Biden never tried to bar all domestic drilling. He did try to pause future leasing on federal lands, but this was blocked by a court. (THANK GOD FOR JUDGES!!!)

• No president has the authority to stop drilling on private lands. And presidents have little control over gasoline prices, which are determined by the global market."

I mean jesus christ man. Get a grip on reality and stop being a sheep.

I don't know if you are really this dumb, or just playing one for fun, but pull it together. It's embarrassing.

From CNN:

"Critics accuse President Joe Biden of waging a war on the oil industry that is hurting consumers at the gas pump. And yet, on his watch, US oil production is poised to shatter all-time records set during the Trump administration.

US oil output is now projected to rise to an average of 12.8 million barrels per day this year for the first time ever, according to federal estimates released Tuesday.

For context, that’s about half a million barrels per day more than the prior annual record set in 2019. It’s also more oil than any other country on the planet produces — the next-closest nation, Saudi Arabia, produces about 10 million barrels per day, according to OPEC."

hmm, the other half of the Doofi glossing over this potentially huge allegation. should someone contact their employers? rj?

That probably explains the graph!

This feels kinda like The Newsroom where Will Daniels has on the most batshit right wing people and they are making terrible arguments, so he winds up just doing the show himself, representing both sides.

We are getting the absolute worst out of the GOP/conservative viewpoint in thereff. It's literally just a Newsmax/OANN/Fox News shit salad. I truly don't think members of the GOP, even those who are still planning to vote for Trump next year are THIS dumb.

There's not a single original thought in that head, and nothing he says is based in any sort of a factual basis. It's astonishingly, mind-numbingly dumb.

I thought it was well known that the “Joe Biden caused gas prices” was idiotically blamed on his killing the Keystone XL pipelines. Tar oil sands are scientifically proven to be far more polluting and worse for the environment than crude oil. All of the right wing propaganda regarding the Keystone XL connection to American gas prices was astroturfed by the investors in the pipeline to pressure Obama/Trump/Biden to green light the project despite every environmental group in the world condemning it.

This feels kinda like The Newsroom where Will Daniels has on the most batshit right wing people and they are making terrible arguments, so he winds up just doing the show himself, representing both sides.

We are getting the absolute worst out of the GOP/conservative viewpoint in thereff. It's literally just a Newsmax/OANN/Fox News shit salad. I truly don't think members of the GOP, even those who are still planning to vote for Trump next year are THIS dumb.

There's not a single original thought in that head, and nothing he says is based in any sort of a factual basis. It's astonishingly, mind-numbingly dumb.
I just did a rewatch of The Newsroom (I'm such an Aaron Sorkin fan-girl) and found myself pining so hard for a real life Will McAvoy.

A lot of folks I just chalk up to ignorance/apathy. This is active stupidity.

I just did a rewatch of The Newsroom (I'm such an Aaron Sorkin fan-girl) and found myself pining so hard for a real life Will McAvoy.
We rewatched a few months ago. They were eerily accurate in the prediction of what was to come from the GOP.

Donald Trump says only real patriot manly men will follow me off this cliff…

Like a lot of shows, Newsroom started very strong and petered out.

Back