• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inflation up 11.9% in two years with Biden

I'd agree. Problem is that unengaged voters don't show up to vote at all.

Sure, 2016 happened. But I can’t believe a single person who voted against Trump in 2020 will vote for him in 2024.
And there were so many people who absolutely refused to vote for Hillary after decades of hatred

TIL if someone I have on ignore starts a topic, it doesn't even show up for me. I only saw this thread because it had the most recent post.

TIL if someone I have on ignore starts a topic, it doesn't even show up for me. I only saw this thread because it had the most recent post.
I had that happen for a thread on the sports board a month or so ago. I had replied in the thread, but when I went back to try to find it I couldn't until it popped up for recent posts.

Please don’t get vaccinated. COVID-19, shingles, pneumococcus…it doesn’t matter. That shit is poison that the MSM is pushing on you so the libtards can control you with their 5G injectible nanobots. Antibiotics are also fake. Haldol is acceptable for what ails ya.
Covid is not a vax. It is only a shot. Just like the flu shot. Doesn’t keep you from getting it. Polio & tetanus vaccine are a vax. Flu & Covid are shots.

You know what never had FDA approval? The polio shot... err... vaccine... jab... fauci ouchy... 5 G mind control bomb... aaarrrggghhh I can't keep up with a real man of jenius.

Last edited:
Sadly, this kind of idiocy well represents the modern Republican brand.

Covid is not a vax. It is only a shot. Just like the flu shot. Doesn’t keep you from getting it. Polio & tetanus vaccine are a vax. Flu & Covid are shots.
I agree, and I apologize for misspeaking (misposting). In the same spirit, I will overlook you incorrectly labeling the polio and tetanus injections. They’re not vaccines; they’re shots, too, although I prefer the term “injectable”. That seems to go over better when owning the so-called experts, who have wasted decades of their lives on useless study and research. When faced with injury or illness, I galvanize my mind and reinforce my body with an assortment of essential oils. Failing that, I keep a slew of leeches on hand for emergencies.

Board “doctors,” can we get some peer reviews of essential oils vs. salt lamps vs. colloidal silver for the prevention of diseases?

Back