• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inspector General finds that Clinton sent classified info on personal server

cavedeac

Reaction score
From the Wall Street Journal

Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Information Over Email While at State Department, Review Finds
Information was classified as ‘secret’ at the time it was sent, intelligence community inspector general says
By BYRON TAU
Updated July 24, 2015 3:06 p.m. ET
WASHINGTON—An internal government review found that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent at least four emails from her personal account containing classified information during her time heading the State Department.

How is this not already being discussed? I thought this was a political discussion forum?

From the Wall Street Journal

Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Information Over Email While at State Department, Review Finds
Information was classified as ‘secret’ at the time it was sent, intelligence community inspector general says
By BYRON TAU
Updated July 24, 2015 3:06 p.m. ET
WASHINGTON—An internal government review found that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent at least four emails from her personal account containing classified information during her time heading the State Department.

How is this not already being discussed? I thought this was a political discussion forum?

There is nothing that Hillary Clinton could do that would shake this Board's left's willingness to vote for her. Because Dems good, Pubs bad.

Deacvision7,

Thanks, I didn't see that. However, I would think that it would be a much hotter topic than most of the stuff posted on here...this actually matters.

Oh well, back to lurking. Sorry for bothering anyone.

Also, no offense, but how can you have 63k posts? That seem crazy! Good on you!

Also, no offense, but how can you have 63k posts? That seem crazy! Good on you!

Live stream of consciousness through a lot of soccer games. A. Lot. Of. Soccer. Games.

Oh, and lots of needless posts like this one.

And I'm a dork.

Didn't we already know this? It was her primary email.

Hillary = bad. Pubs = worse.

Live stream of consciousness through a lot of soccer games. A. Lot. Of. Soccer. Games.

Oh, and lots of needless posts like this one.

And I'm a dork.

All true cave.

The leading Republican candidate for President just gave out a Senator and opponent's real telephone number on live tv...

Last edited:
Because it's old news or at least what we all assumed to be true back when we discussed it months ago.

I think the fact that she denied that any of her emails had classified info is relevant as well.

I mean David Petraeus got into some serious trouble for stuff like this and he was an America icon before he got caught.

You believed her?

Is this the standard now. Hillary said it so when she lied, it is the American people's fault for believing her.

Falls right in line with "if you like your policy, you can keep your policy".

Stupid people deserve to what they get for believing a Democratic politician.

All aboard the Bernie Sanders Train, toot mothafuckin toot

Back