• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inspector General finds that Clinton sent classified info on personal server

BTW this Fiorina candidate needs to go away. She's delusional.

I'm trying to rank the craziest candidate...maybe we need a poll.

Last edited:

HAHAHA! The words right before this, were, "The Clinton Campaign responded.."

What a joke. If any leading presidential candidate on any side was found by an (let alone 2) inspector generals to need to forawrd a request for a criminal complaint due to national security issues, they would be tossed. If it was a pub or independent, they would have no chance....these questions would dog them.

However, since it is Hillary, you have people like PhDeac who actually said in an earlier post, "And you believed her?" That to me is astounding.

This place is a mess...i have only been lurking for a few weeks, but am astounded by the stupidity here. This quote sums up what I think is going on here: Policy decisions should not necessarily have good outcomes; but the proposal of them should make you feel good/better than those opposed to them.

But in all honesty so is our country. The fact that Hillary is running for Pres is astounding (and is still a viable candidate).

She should be under criminal investigation (according to 2 IG's) and yet no one cares.

I am back to lurking on the sports board....only 6 weeks until WFU football!

I thought it turned out that it wasn't actually a criminal investigation they were requesting.

I thought it turned out that it wasn't actually a criminal investigation they were requesting.

Not according to Reuters as of yesterday....let me find the link.

The Mccoullugh guy was all in in the fact that he only looked at 40 emails and 4 of them were classified (prior to HRC sending/recieving them)...regardless of what she says.

From Reuters:

At least four emails from the private email account that Clinton used while secretary of state contained classified information, Inspector General Charles McCullough, who oversees U.S. intelligence agencies, told members of Congress in a letter on Thursday.

Clinton said on Saturday she had "no idea" what were the emails mentioned in the letter.

McCullough's letter said a sampling of 40 of about 30,000 emails sent or received by Clinton found at least four that contained information the government had classified as secret.

The information was classified at the time that the emails were sent, McCullough said."

Also, last thing before I bail..the PhDeac dude is not real is he? How can you have that many posts, actually do the work required to be a phD, (and be so completely stupid!) Is he a parody of someone with a phd? I feel like it is an inside joke.

From Reuters:

At least four emails from the private email account that Clinton used while secretary of state contained classified information, Inspector General Charles McCullough, who oversees U.S. intelligence agencies, told members of Congress in a letter on Thursday.

Clinton said on Saturday she had "no idea" what were the emails mentioned in the letter.

McCullough's letter said a sampling of 40 of about 30,000 emails sent or received by Clinton found at least four that contained information the government had classified as secret.

The information was classified at the time that the emails were sent, McCullough said."

Yeah I saw this part, I just thought that it came out that the original report regarding a criminal investigation specifically was not correct.

Yeah I saw this part, I just thought that it came out that the original report regarding a criminal investigation specifically was not correct.

"Contrary to the initial story, which has already been significantly revised, she followed appropriate practices in dealing with classified materials. As has been reported on multiple occasions, any released emails deemed classified by the administration have been done so after the fact, and not at the time they were transmitted.”

HAHAHA! The words right before this, were, "The Clinton Campaign responded.."

What a joke. If any leading presidential candidate on any side was found by an (let alone 2) inspector generals to need to forawrd a request for a criminal complaint due to national security issues, they would be tossed. If it was a pub or independent, they would have no chance....these questions would dog them.

However, since it is Hillary, you have people like PhDeac who actually said in an earlier post, "And you believed her?" That to me is astounding.

This place is a mess...i have only been lurking for a few weeks, but am astounded by the stupidity here. This quote sums up what I think is going on here: Policy decisions should not necessarily have good outcomes; but the proposal of them should make you feel good/better than those opposed to them.

But in all honesty so is our country. The fact that Hillary is running for Pres is astounding (and is still a viable candidate).

She should be under criminal investigation (according to 2 IG's) and yet no one cares.

I am back to lurking on the sports board....only 6 weeks until WFU football!

This guy gets it. Try some of the veal before you leave, though.

Somebody just gave up on U.S. Politics in favor of Wake Forest football. Write that down.

The 2 IG's have since said the NYT article is incorrect.

"Yesterday the Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) sent a congressional notification to intelligence oversight committees updating them of the IC IG support to the State Department IG [attached].

IC IG made a referral detailing the potential compromise of classified information to security officials within the Executive Branch. The main purpose of the referral was to notify security officials that classified information may exist on at least one private server and thumb drive that are not in the government’s possession. An important distinction is that the IC IG did not make a criminal referral––it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes. The IC IG is statutorily required to refer potential compromises of national security information to the appropriate IC security officials.

If trials for Benghazi for a 13 time, Servergate, defunding Planned Parenthood, repealing the ACA, starting another war and kicking immigrants out of the country are the Republicans only ideas...you're looking in the rearview mirror to appeal to the 20% of people who are going to vote for you regardless, and you're going to lose. I haven't heard one honestly new solution to one single problem by any of them.

Last edited:

You're lying.

Fine. He may be. Can you tell us what he is lying about and how you know that.

I don't think LK can reveal how the admins and mods know the activity of posters to other posters just on request.

No problem. I just thought if he was going to say he was lying, he should say about what. I am not sure if he is accusing him of lying about the duration of his lurking or whether he is saying that he is a poster that generally uses a different name.

I'd like to see an audit of all elected and appointed members of government's use of email and adherence to the rules/laws regarding 1) use of private email/server for official government business and 2) sending classified email unsecured from proper servers. Just for comparison.

There was a post on one of these threads the last time we did this dance that revealed that less than 5% (i believe) of government officials used only their government email for official government correspondence. I'll have to look it up...

No problem. I just thought if he was going to say he was lying, he should say about what. I am not sure if he is accusing him of lying about the duration of his lurking or whether he is saying that he is a poster that generally uses a different name.

Was it not clear when I put the "I have only been lurking for a few weeks" in bold?

Back