• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

is a public youtube video private information or public information?

is a public youtube public information?

• Total voters
Diggler's wife charges $7.36. It would take them a while for them to move into our neighborhood.

you're in your mid to late thirties. grow the fuck up and stop gang-bullying people on the internet. jesus christ

You are in your early to mid 30s and had to be e-guilted into paying a debt you owed. Maybe you shouldn't throw stones about comparable actions on the internet? Abraham.

You are in your early to mid 30s and had to be e-guilted into paying a debt you owed. Maybe you shouldn't throw stones about comparable actions on the internet? Abraham.

I'd never charge a friend of mine for a fantasy draft he never attended if this was a live draft where we're all sitting around buffalo wild wings having some beers. Others feel differently. I don't feel the need to rob corpses, but others see it differently.

Last edited:
Diggler's wife charges $7.36. It would take them a while for them to move into our neighborhood.

I did the math, and wow, you're right!! Assuming she can handle 1 job every 30 minutes and works a 10 hour day, with a 2 day weekend to rest up and go to church, and 2 weeks of vacation a year with Diggler, it would take her 20 years just earn what your house is worth!!! Crazy!

Rj's house is worth $736k according to the tax records.

Dang, rjkarl. Nice.

JohnTravolta6622.jpg

This thread delivers big time. What a great way to start a Tuesday.

Really? I was just thinking what a dull, dull thread this always is.

This is the way I see it: this thread has (1) an interesting question ("is a public youtube video private or public information?"), (2) a small number of posts that actually attempt to answer that question, (3) one poster sidetracking the thread by playing the victim card and making it difficult to answer the question posed without making the question posed about himself, and (4) a series of posts bringing up old boards grudges.

i personally think a public YouTube is public info. I also think if you're throwing out your name and business ventures then you're ceding the right to complain about it being posted on here. If it's publicly available on your FB feed, it's also fair game. Many of us know each other IRL and despite all the vitriol that flies around, to my memory, exactly two people have had public info tossed around (RJ and stratt) in response to their posting behavior, and the mods dealt with the requests of the involved parties adequately according to the TOS. 1) If you like to keep a low profile, don't be an asshole and 2) don't put a lot of public shit on FB/the web and 3) certainly don't link to it.

to my memory, exactly two people have had public info tossed around (RJ and stratt) in response to their posting behavior

Don't forget ole' lectro! Noted, he basically gave hints to "prove" how important he was and then got pissed when folks figured it out...and then wanted to fight me because he thought I was responsible for the revelation. It's quite a triumvirate really; rj, lectro and stratt.

Last edited:
rj, have you considered selling your adobe in the OC and moving back east to Winston-Salem? You could basically have a mansion in the 336 and still have enough left over to get courtside seats at Wake basketball games next to Muggsy and Jerome Bettis and that guy who looks like Bobby Goulet.

Damn man, how are your taxes so low on the house? Is this that Prop 13 nonsense?

exactly; props to them, too.

i also agree that people get a little too into teasing RJ. so funny how the boards runs like a playground

Yeah there are a handful of posters who just pop up to goad RJ and don't really contribute anything else to the boards. I think that's gone too far. Calling people a deleterious cunt is probably inappropriate in any walk of life.

No ragrets, DF07. Except that Irish used a sound quality excuse to dock me instead of recognizing true talent and genius.

Back