• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

is a public youtube video private information or public information?

is a public youtube public information?

• Total voters
RJ's problem is that he's an attention whore who's also rabidly protective of/hypersensitive about his privacy. Not a good combination.

I think he'll be most pissed about me signing him up for the Josh Harris newsletter and a Snow Lovers quarterly subscription

Are you the dickhead that signed me up for the NC Beagle Rescue? God I hate those fucking dogs.

to further add to the notion that i'm not just blindly standing up for rj here, and that he is an internet business DONK, you shouldn't put something related to your business up on YouTube or Twitter or anywhere else on the internet where anybody could see it if you aren't immediately willing to defend the idea of the business or have your name attached to it

that's the world we live in, and it goes for the books you write, the businesses you start/support/work for, everything you are attached to on the internet

the age of anonymity is gone online, and it certainly doesn't help matters that you've posted a google street view image of your house, emailed many board members your business ideas as well as sections of your book; you asked me to edit the graphic for your twitter handle/home page

you can't have your cake and eat it too, you enlisted the help of boards members for advice, design, editing, all stuff that people pay top dollar for, but then you don't want people to scrutinize your model

not only is that the tough breaks of business in the global, digital world, it's life

this is a great post, and a message i've tried and failed to convey to rj many times now..

maybe he'll take it to heart coming from you?

I mean, I was dying to say hello to all you pasty fatsos at the ACCCG tailgate back in 2005, but I didn't want you people to know who I am in real life.

Out of respect for their families, probably not. Especially ones involved in tragic accidents like DKE.

I always hated that guy. HeavyPetter sucked too. BiffTannen, now that's a poster I can support.

RJ, if you die, we'll stop posting about you. Unless you want us to post about you in memoriam, which I'm sure you do so nevermind.

so rj didn't diddle courtney love or are we just not allowed to talk about it anymore because its private information?

Back