• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Moore transferring?

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Hasn't played last 2 games. Wasn't cheering on video showing we made NCAA and wasn't smiling today leaving the athletic center for the bus. He could have protected the rim tonight. Collins was a joke on defense.

Hasn't played last 2 games. Wasn't cheering on video showing we made NCAA and wasn't smiling today leaving the athletic center for the bus. He could have protected the rim tonight. Collins was a joke on defense.

Weird, right?

I hope you're not telling me that the team left yesterday (Tuesday) for Dayton.

I think manning had it with him. He was committing a foul a minute in the last 5 games.

How about he shit the bed in the last few games he did play and was a liability on both ends. He lost his mojo that he had around mid season so I don't know what that is all about but I also can't blame Danny for benching a guy who went from a near black hole to a sure fire double black hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's just not that good. He was fairly highly ranked strictly on what it was perceived he could be. He is not strong enough and is the kind of guy that should have redshirted and added weight that he would be able to give you minutes by his RS-JR and RS-Sr years. But like most of these kids that come from high school programs like he came from, and play AAU ball, they are all told they will be playing in the NBA and believe it.

He's just not that good. He was fairly highly ranked strictly on what it was perceived he could be. He is not strong enough and is the kind of guy that should have redshirted and added weight that he would be able to give you minutes by his RS-JR and RS-Sr years. But like most of these kids that come from high school programs like he came from, and play AAU ball, they are all told they will be playing in the NBA and believe it.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything.

The point is that he is likely being told by those around him that he deserves more pt and is better than he actually is. I didn't see the video or noticed him on the sidelines tonight but if he was pouting, that is a joke.

If anyone is telling him he deserves to be getting Collin's minutes and he believes them, then he's an idiot. We couldn't afford to have a human foul machine that can't catch the basketball on the court.

If Collins ends up declaring and staying in the draft, Moor would be absolutely crazy to transfer. He would get as much playing time as he wants, if he can learn to play defense without fouling. The only thing holding Doral back right now is his own tendency to foul when he blocks shots. That is something that a coach should be able to fix for him. In Hoosiers, Norman dale would have come up with some sort of harness that he would wear tp avoid bringing his arms down when he tries to block a shot.

The point is that he is likely being told by those around him that he deserves more pt and is better than he actually is. I didn't see the video or noticed him on the sidelines tonight but if he was pouting, that is a joke.

It seems like there are a lot of people, places, and things to get pissed at tonight, but I don't think Doral Moore is one of them.

ETA: I mean, look who started this thread. Moore hasn't played because he was playing terribly. Hopefully he trusts the coaching staff enough to help him get back into the rotation next year.

It seems like there are a lot of people, places, and things to get pissed at tonight, but I don't think Doral Moore is one of them.

I think you are reading way too much into what I wrote. I'm responding to what I read on this thread that it is perceived that he was moping on selection sunday and was disengaged tonight. The reality is that he isn't that good and quite frankly is our 3rd best big.

If you enjoy wasting time on a message board, is time really wasted?

If Collins ends up declaring and staying in the draft, Moor would be absolutely crazy to transfer. He would get as much playing time as he wants, if he can learn to play defense without fouling. The only thing holding Doral back right now is his own tendency to foul when he blocks shots. That is something that a coach should be able to fix for him. In Hoosiers, Norman dale would have come up with some sort of harness that he would wear tp avoid bringing his arms down when he tries to block a shot.

That and his inability to grab loose balls and apparent lack of basic motor skills.

If anyone is telling him he deserves to be getting Collin's minutes and he believes them, then he's an idiot. We couldn't afford to have a human foul machine that can't catch the basketball on the court.

I actually don't think he was playing that bad. Look how bad our D has been without him in the line up the last two games. He seems to score around the rim, and change shots near the basket. Yeh he fouls, but he dirupts the turnstyle to the basket that our defense allows. He is no worse than many of the other guys tonight. Such as Collins, and Wilkeben.

Threads like this, knowing the team reads the board, are useless and intentionally insulting to the player(s).

Back