• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is the game sold out tonight?

berneses

Reaction score
Rumor has it that the game is sold out tonight. Can't believe that is true?

The Orange will not be able to deal with the volume at the Joel and the way Bz can rev up a crowd. They have never seen anything what they will encounter tonight.

I'm sure they're not used to playing in front of such a small crowd. It must really mess with their heads to come out to an arena half the size of the Carrier Dome.

Not even close. On the Wake website you can browse the sections and pick your exact seats. As of right now there are no tickets available lower but the upper deck is only about one third sold I would guess.

If you attempt to purchase tickets on WakeForestSports.com, there are tickets available in 32 of the 40 upper deck sections. 5 of those where there are no tickets are the sections reserved for students/staff and the other 3 are center court sections where upper deck season tickets are sold. Hell, you can still but tickets in section 112 of the lower level.

ip71qd.gif

Last edited:
There are only 2 singular seats that just opened in 112 so the lower bowl should be full. Hopefully upper will be 50% full.

There are only 2 singular seats that just opened in 112 so the lower bowl should be full. Hopefully upper will be 50% full.

All of the tickets will be bought...but it won't be full.

They announced at the Notre Dame game that it is a full sellout.

If you attempt to purchase tickets on WakeForestSports.com, there are tickets available in 32 of the 40 upper deck sections. 5 of those where there are no tickets are the sections reserved for students/staff and the other 3 are center court sections where upper deck season tickets are sold. Hell, you can still but tickets in section 112 of the lower level.

ip71qd.gif

Thanks for posting, just picked up the last two tickets downstairs, I don't expect the SU fans to be bothered by the weather.

They sure did distribute a lot of tickets to get there.

Back