• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is the game sold out tonight?

there were at least 3,000 cuse fans there. a solid 4 sections completely full of orange to the right of me. really good showing by the students though...

I've been to a lot of Georgetown-Cuse games in DC, I know its apples to oranges (no pun), rivalry game in a big city and all that, but nevertheless, I was always impressed with Cuse's turnout. I mean they would pack the entire upperdeck at Verizon center, solid orange. As out of whack as it is having them in the ACC, they are a big time program and will be a good addition.

I'll just leave this here for you alums to mock.

Can I mock this, and whoever is in charge of Wake merchandising?

1_zpsb6956e83.png

They really do look bad without coordinating tops. I hope the new coach makes them go back to that.

The video made me think about something that happened after the game Wednesday night. Remember how the coaches and players would go down to received congrats from the students after shaking hands with opponents ... there used to be a crush of folks waiting to get to our successful teams. Well, guess how many were there to greet Bz and the players after the loss to the Cuse ...

Four. No more, no less. Four.
It was really quite sad.

The students should be down there telling [Redacted] to go fuck himself.

Actually, no. Ron would have them suspended. Alumni need to step it up!

Back