• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is the game sold out tonight?

Very, very few Cuse fans will be driving down from NY. That's just a ridiculous thought for a number of reasons.

But I'm sure there will be a ton of local Cuse fans there.

FWIW, I'm from NY and I've always hated the Orange.

Very, very few Cuse fans will be driving down from NY. That's just a ridiculous thought for a number of reasons.

You never saw this guy play I guess

Plenty of tickets still available on Stubhub ranging in price from $18-$119 (hard to imagine anyone paying $119 for a ticket to this game). Also, I think it will be fairly easy to buy tickets at a reasonable price outside the Joel. The cold weather and icy roads combined with a late start on a week night will keep the crowd smaller than it would have been had the game been scheduled for a Saturday afternoon with nice weather. However, even with those conditions, the ND game was not close to a full house.

You can't do that. Ticket sales are not allowed on the coliseum property anymore. If you are going to buy some , you better buy them before you get there. The police have been preventing any "transactions" all season.

Do you think Boeheim looks at [Redacted] on the opposing bench and just starts laughing? Hell, I do it and he is on our bench.

You can't do that. Ticket sales are not allowed on the coliseum property anymore. If you are going to buy some , you better buy them before you get there. The police have been preventing any "transactions" all season.

Last game I went to (St. Bonaventure?) I saw several people buying and/or selling in the parking lot.

Back in the day...home game wins on Wednesday night were HUGE bar, drinking and hook up nights...

Now...I have no idea...but I bet the library will be full.

I am old.

Sounded like a pretty good representation of Syracuse fans from the tv. Didn't think about the fact that this was really the only chance for local Orange fans to see their team in NC this year (no trip to UNC or NC State on the schedule, tickets at Duke will be nearly impossible to come by for visiting team fans at a reasonable price for the game in Cameron).

probably a good 1/4 of fans were Orange.

Wake Forest Sports ‏@DemonDeacons 1m
Thank you to the 2,000+ students who came to the game last night - more than 40% of the Wake Forest student body!

Well, dont know how anyone could claim it was a sellout, unless there were some mighty funny numbers involved. Looking around the Joel, it was more than obvious that it was not a true sellout given the sections of empty seats in the upper deck. Maybe they meant they sold out the lower bowl for this one.

Well, dont know how anyone could claim it was a sellout, unless there were some mighty funny numbers involved. Looking around the Joel, it was more than obvious that it was not a true sellout given the sections of empty seats in the upper deck. Maybe they meant they sold out the lower bowl for this one.

Hey, that probably was a first for the season seeing as there were lower level tickets for sale on WakeForestSports.com the day of the game. IMPROVEMENT!!

Wake Forest Sports ‏@DemonDeacons 1m
Thank you to the 2,000+ students who came to the game last night - more than 40% of the Wake Forest student body!

I guess grad/prof students don't count.

It was not a sellout. I bought tickets very easily at the gate. The lower level was sold out, though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back