• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is there any NSA news that would surprise you at this point?

RJ, you are what you are. This isn't necessarily about your opinions, it's how you approach debate. That's always been the No. 1 reason why antagonism follows you everywhere you go.

Why people haven't gotten all their jollies out of that fact over the years is beyond me.

Let me get right. I disagree with sources or opinion. Then he replies by calling me names and it's my fault.

Got it.

Kick the can? He's called me everything but a child of God over the past month. The level of this is on him.

If you actually read what I post, we aren't that far apart. We probably have 80-90% agreement.
The level of this is on me? You've told me to go fuck myself no fewer than three times recently. I'm not mad at you but in your attempts to defend the indefensible you have routinely ignored or misrepresented what I've said. So my days of trying to engage you in a serious manner are over.

Let me get right. I disagree with sources or opinion. Then he replies by calling me names and it's my fault.

Got it.

This is what drives me nuts about you. You have continually made things personal and when I finally stoop to your level you start complaining about how YOU'RE being insulted.

You've called me all sorts of names. I responded in kind hoping you'd see the folly of it. But you keep going.

There's no need for it to continue unless you want this to be the ongoing state of affairs.

On this issue we agree much, much more than we disagree. It's more nuance and implementation that vast policy differences. I want to include the phone/internet companies in the new laws. They shouldn't be able to sell or share information without direct approval from the customer each time.

Got it.

It's not about you. It's not your fault. That would imply that you're in control of your shtick. You're not. It's just who you are.

My comment is just about BSF, who should know better.

At the risk of being sucked into my own game of kick the can, I'll leave it at that.

edited...no sense getting into a pissing contest with someone whose only reason for posting is to create one.

Last edited:
It's not about you. It's not your fault. That would imply that you're in control of your shtick. You're not. It's just who you are.

My comment is just about BSF, who should know better.

At the risk of being sucked into my own game of kick the can, I'll leave it at that.

You're right. I should know better. Apologies to the board for allowing myself to be sucked into the rj vortex. My bad.

You're right. I should know better. Apologies to the board for allowing myself to be sucked into the rj vortex. My bad.

16bronk2-cityroom-blog480-v2.jpg

Something else we agree on. the 60 minutes piece was a fluff piece.

The attempt to besmirch Snowden in that piece was also laughable

Snowden deserves to be besmirched. He gave information to our enemies about procedures, number of people with access and other intel that can be used against us.

He went way beyond being either a whitsleblower or hero by doing so.

Snowden deserves to be besmirched. He gave information to our enemies about procedures, number of people with access and other intel that can be used against us.

He went way beyond being either a whitsleblower or hero by doing so.

Even if true their petty attempt was childish.

O MY GOD! DON'T YOU THINK IT'S WEIRD THAT HE PUT A SHEET OVER HIS COMPUTER WHEN HE WAS WORKING?!?!?!? YES!!!!!!

As I said, I thought this was a total puff piece CBS gave NSA to defend itself. They should have been asking how could they give such access to someone like Snowden or any non-NSA employee.

The NSA has a lot to answer for here.

Like I said, we are probably over 90% in agreement. But some of you refuse to allow anyone to have opinion that Snowden did harm to our country.

Nothing personal, but I'll take Bill Richardson's opinion in this matter over yours or BSF or BDZ or anyone here. He understands what has happened.

Just curious...what is my opinion on Snowden that you would take Richardson's over?

You never said Snowden has done anything wrong or harmed our national security.

Neither has Pee Wee Herman...do you assume you know his opinions as well?

Then your entire purpose is to try to bait me and then blame me for retaliating.

Back