• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is this story true?

When asked about the baby seals he allegedly clubbed, Coach [Redacted] responded, "You may want to ask them about that."

40 minutes of silence from babydeac since my post too.

Well, the seals were a young team. This is a man's league. I talked to the seals just like I am talking to you now. But my team cares. There are tears in the locker room. Trust me.

Well, the seals were a young team. This is a man's league. I talked to the seals just like I am talking to you now. But my team cares. There are tears in the locker room. Trust me.

Oh man, I forgot about that one. Good one.

Bzzz names all his baby seals "Buddy."

And then he kills them.

"I don't know why those baby seals were clubbed to death. I just don't. Ask them. Oh wait, you can't. Because they're dead. Jeff 1, Seals 0."

I think I'd actually prefer that kind of asshole swagger personna to what he's had so far.

I should add: Despite my personal (well-documented) feelings about Bz as our coach, dv7 and company are killing it on this thread. Well done, guys.

Here's hoping Moonzzz is taking notes on what happens when you actually use jokes in your humor.

Back