• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ish, now a Sixer, leads the way!

They play in a much lesser domestic league. Sevilla is ACB, so the domestic league is elite competition, too. Think about Gonzaga in the WCC vs. GT in the recent ACC. That's all I meant.

Last edited:
PH - I've only seen Simmons play when we played them, but i wasn't overly impressed. LSU isnt good, so he will get his stats, but do you believe the hype that he is a top tier lottery pick? I'd take Ingram from Duke before i would take Simmons if i was a GM and could pick either of them

Alright. I stand corrected. He is torching Vandy at Vandy. Looks like the Deacs just played him well. Good sign. Nice coaching move by Manning to put Codi on Simmons. Would be nice to have that Vandy game back after watching this game tonight.

Alright. I stand corrected. He is torching Vandy at Vandy. Looks like the Deacs just played him well. Good sign. Nice coaching move by Manning to put Codi on Simmons. Would be nice to have that Vandy game back after watching this game tonight.

Nah. Wish we had that Richmond game back

The announcers said they had a team meeting after our game, FWIW.

21 points, 11 assists, 4 rebounds in a win tonight. The entire recap is the difference Ish has made for the 76ers since his arrival. Go get that contract Ish.

I don't understand how people like Townie can hate Ish on such a visceral level.

Ish has tangibly, visibly changed the makeup of the Sixers since he arrived. The players absolutely love him.

He dominated the last 5 minutes last night, too.

Ish has tangibly, visibly changed the makeup of the Sixers since he arrived. The players absolutely love him.

He dominated the last 5 minutes last night, too.

is this the official "taking of the L" townie?

yall keep trying to make this about me

I would be jelly too if I were yall

Back