• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ish, now a Sixer, leads the way!

He needs to stop that shit. Too many wins and they will cut him again.

The entire city should be punished for such incompetence. Move Sixers to Seattle please.

1-0 in the RETURN OF THE JEDISH era. Blue jersey shipped. SIXERS.

Gonna run Ish out of Philly again if he keeps playing so well.....:rulz:

Ish does need to have his agent get him a deal for a moving company, etc as much as he's moved the past 5-6 yrs...:bowrofl:

Looks like Ish helped Nerlens find his cape. less than two minutes, and he hits Nerlens for an Alley-oop slam.

Point guard is one of the few positions where it may make sense to trade off some amount of skill for greater experience. And in Ish case, an upgrade in speed. Other teams have to respect the fact that Ish could take an in-bounds pass under one basket and be shooting a layup at the other end of the court in 3 seconds if they don't pay attention.

I have watched a fair amount of Ish this year, and the way he gets defensive players out of position in transition and half court defense is really fun to watch. He will never be a great shooter/elite point guard, but the difference in pace is extremely noticeable versus the average point guard.

Tied with Len Chappell. Most of those players have 10 plus year careers. I guess if your skill set warrants that many teams to pick you up, it lends itself to a long career.

Ish with 22 and 11 tonight. Also launched it 21 times. They made a good comeback to take the lead with 37 secs left, but couldn't hang on.

Ish shooting about 75% from free throw line this year. What changed?

Unable to change the title let's make this Ish, now a Sixer, leads the way!

Being incompetent in the world of changing the title I thought I'd start a new thread. Think it is a great move for both Ish and the Sixers.

Amazing that a PG with his skillset wouldn't be a valuable reserve for a playoff team. 22 and 11. Those are solid numbers.

Ish, now a Sixer, leads the way! Part deux.

Unable to change the title on the other due to lack of skill so I thought I'd start another thread. Glad this happened as I think it is good for Ish and the Sixers.

Last edited:
Watched some of the game last night. Couple of thoughts. First, Stauskas sucks, like really sucks. I thought he would pick up his game playing with no pressure in Philly, but he's terrible. And Ish had a lob to Noel midway through the 4th that was just sick. If Ish doesn't need to be taking 20 shots but he could average 15 and 10 with this team.

Back