• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ish, now a Sixer, leads the way!

Can somebody sum up what #assets the Sixers gained or lost by not just keeping Ish?

He has made approximately $6m so far in the NBA. If he can finish up this year playing well he could pick up a multi year contract that would bring him $6m more. Hope he gets it.

How could we not win a tournament game with 4 NBA players?

Yeah, Ish signed with the Wiz over the summer for a non-guaranteed vet min contract. Couldn't offer him less than that. Sixers could have kept him for that or a little more (maybe guaranteed money, or a few more dollars, but it wouldn't have taken much). Now it costs them two picks to get him back. So, what they could have kept for just a minimum contract they now have paid two draft picks to get. Loss of #assets. (Or is it just ass?)

Deff a Hinkie fuck-up, but comparing him to Buzz is a low blow.

I mean this is a perfect opportunity to see just how right all of you are about Ish and the Sixers. Guessing they win the next 50 and get into the playoffs now, right?

I mean this is a perfect opportunity to see just how right all of you are about Ish and the Sixers. Guessing they win the next 50 and get into the playoffs now, right?

Well, Sixers may not win their next 50. However, Ish may be able to keep the Dukie, Okafor, out of a few bar fights, and maybe add a few points to Nerlens scoring average and just maybe (if they let him play like they did at the end of last year, get the Sixers above .100 win percentage. Maybe even up to a respectable bad team win percent of around .300. We'll see.

You tired yet from lugging those goalposts around?

Ish will AT LEAST quintuple the Sixers win total. That's a huge impact. How many other teams pick up a 500% increase in wins with a midseason trade?

You tired yet from lugging those goalposts around?

I asked like four times on the NBA thread how many wins y'all thought he was worth and how many wins everyone thought the Sixers were trying to accomplish this year. But ok.

I understand if y'all are salty he's not on yalls squads

I asked like four times on the NBA thread how many wins y'all thought he was worth and how many wins everyone thought the Sixers were trying to accomplish this year. But ok.

I understand if y'all are salty he's not on yalls squads

Except that wasn't the topic. The point was it was strange they couldn't find a roster spot for him.

Back