• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ish, now a Sixer, leads the way!

With 31 games played, and Sixers with one win, to get over .100 for the season, the Sixers need to win 8 more games, to go 9-73. That would tie the 72-3 Sixers all time loss record.is right in the range of all time historically bad teams. To get close to .300, the Sixers would need to play slightly over .500 for the rest of the season. That looks pretty close to impossible. It would also get them out of overall last place by several positions, not where Hinkie would want to be. Not setting a new NBA all time record for losses would be an accomplishment for the 15-16 Sixers.

I asked like four times on the NBA thread how many wins y'all thought he was worth and how many wins everyone thought the Sixers were trying to accomplish this year. But ok.

I understand if y'all are salty he's not on yalls squads

Seeing how the Sixers are 1-30 right now, I think the Sixers will spring all the way up to 4-78 by the end of the season with Ish. So that would be a 400% gain.

The other owners may have a bit of a conundrum. They collectively probably would rather the Sixers not break their own 43 year old record for most losses in a season. However, as individual team owners, they all like the idea of playing Philly and having an almost guaranteed win. What to do. Serious first world problem.

Except that wasn't the topic. The point was it was strange they couldn't find a roster spot for him.
The topic where? I know I stayed on topic: all y'all said the Sixers were dumb for not signing him.

The topic where? I know I stayed on topic: all y'all said the Sixers were dumb for not signing him.

Which apparently your beloved Sixers agree with. So what's your point?

ecd11fc7f4da6ffe0281ce9a15037cc7.jpg

Random q - do you think Ish just stays in hotels? airbnb? Must be tough to plant roots anywhere at all...?

Ish will get Okafor the ball in good position in the post and will still throw many lobs to Noel. Ish's ability to penetrate the paint will help the development of both Noel and Okafor

Ish will get Okafor the ball in good position in the post and will still throw many lobs to Noel. Ish's ability to penetrate the paint will help the development of both Noel and Okafor

Plus he's just a great dude.

It will be hard to fit "Oh and by the way, I wish he wasn't coming"' on the back.

Back