• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted], Please resign.

Posting like this after any single game is the height of fandom stupidity.

When Roy was coach at Kansas, we beat them about as badly as State beat us today. It was embarrassing and Roy called his team a "bunch of pussies."

And they went on to the Final Four.

Point being, one game NEVER defines a team or a coach.

PS: I am not a Bzz-inner, but the man should be given a decent chance to show what he can do, and one game never proves a damn thing.

It's not one game.. It's his entire body of work that sucks

It isn't after a single game. Can people quit saying that?

This is like the 10th horrifically embarrassing loss of the Jeff [Redacted] era and the 3rd of this year.

When Roy was coach at Kansas, we beat them about as badly as State beat us today. It was embarrassing and Roy called his team a "bunch of pussies."

PS: I am not a Bzz-inner, but the man should be given a decent chance to show what he can do, and one game never proves a damn thing.

You must have forgotten about the entire season last year...then there has been Wofford, Richmond, and now this. It is way more than one game.

Seriously? I mean, seriously? Bad hire from its inception. There is NO EFFING WAY Buzz takes anybody to a final four. Just a ridiculous comparison. It will be impressive if we are a bubble team in two years, and that is only impressive because of how low the bar has now been set.

The major point you are missing is that Roy actually called his team a 'bunch of pussies.' I would be elated if Bzz ever showed any kind of emotion like that.

The other point being that this isn't the one game that has defined Bzz. He had won one game in conference road play coming into the head coaching job at Wake. We won one conference game last year. He finished last in conference twice at Colorado. The man is a proven, fucking loser...

cGgZA.jpg

Poor bastard

Can't even get pissed at the guy

Hopefully Bzzz can head to hot yoga afterwards and sweat out the sadness. What a pussy.

He should make the pain stop for everyone. Just takes a short conversation.

You must have forgotten about the entire season last year...then there has been Wofford, Richmond, and now this. It is way more than one game.

Oh come on people. Get your heads out of your asses. Bzz took over a program in complete shambles. Are you the slightest bit aware of Tom Crean's first (three) seasons at Indiana and how many embarrassments he had? Are you the slightest bit aware of Chris Mooney's first year at Richmond? Tony Bennett's at UVA?

I am no cheerleader for Bzz and I think RW made a mistake w/ this hire, but some of the stupid criticism of Bzz on this board after every loss has really shown such a level of juvenile ignorance that it embarrasses me more than what is happening on the court right now.

Yeah, that picture is just pathetic. Gotta feel for the guy. He's just not the answer here at WF, but I do feel bad for him.

Well, he is getting paid alot of money for four years to produce crap. I don't feel that bad. But he is not the answer. My anger is directed squarely on Mr. Wellman.

I agree. 1 game shouldn't decide anything.

Jeff [Redacted] in conference road games since returning to college coaching in 2005.

8-41. (note: this includes his 7-9 conference road game record with his "great" Air Force teams in the mighty MWC.)

Average points scored for his teams: 60
Average points scored against his teams: 72

And this debacle today wasn't even a road loss. Fucking hell. He can't coach. Get it thru your heads already.

Don't even compare this old fucking loser with Bennett. He is young and endearing to the fans. I even have a man crush on him and I was just there for a MBA.

Oh come on people. Get your heads out of your asses. Bzz took over a program in complete shambles. Are you the slightest bit aware of Tom Crean's first (three) seasons at Indiana and how many embarrassments he had? Are you the slightest bit aware of Chris Mooney's first year at Richmond? Tony Bennett's at UVA?

I am no cheerleader for Bzz and I think RW made a mistake w/ this hire, but some of the stupid criticism of Bzz on this board after every loss has really shown such a level of juvenile ignorance that it embarrasses me more than what is happening on the court right now.

Wake had just lost in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament and had 3 guys returning who were in the rotation on that team plus a borderline top 10 recruiting class.

That, my friends, is not a program in complete shambles.

Back