• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted], Please resign.

Don't even compare this old fucking loser with Bennett. He is young and endearing to the fans. I even have a man crush on him and I was just there for a MBA.

I WISH we could have hired Tony Bennett. That is Craig Littlepage's single decent hire in either football or basketball, after several flops.

But I also remember when I praised UVA for hiring Bennett on the old board, and lot of the same self-appointed board experts came out firing and making fun of Bennett as "some nobody from a podunk (Wash. St.) school" who would get chewed up in the ACC.

Don't even compare this old fucking loser with Bennett. He is young and endearing to the fans. I even have a man crush on him and I was just there for a MBA.

Will you quit blowing Bennett. You do remember he lost to a 1-15 wake team last year.

I bookmarked the shit out of that gif. I'm using it whenever somebody says some dumbass shit on here.

Here's looking at you, deacfreke.

Just heard BZ on the radio. Sounds like a tired old has been that has no passion for the game ,the team or Wake.

You don't fucking lose at home by 36 points to a NIT-bubble State team and keep your fucking job. You just don't.

FFF-ME.gif

Well, at least something lasting came out of today's abomination. This GIF has rjkarl in Anaheim potential in terms of sustainability.

Wake had just lost in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament and had 3 guys returning who were in the rotation on that team plus a borderline top 10 recruiting class.

That, my friends, is not a program in complete shambles.

^^^THIS!^^^ At least it was not "in complete shambles" until Buzz got his hands on it. I still say Bz deliberately sank last year's season. Of course, with his natural coaching talent, that did not take a lot of effort on his part...

Is that a small coffee table strapped to his wrist?

Posting like this after any single game is the height of fandom stupidity.

When Roy was coach at Kansas, we beat them about as badly as State beat us today. It was embarrassing and Roy called his team a "bunch of pussies."

And they went on to the Final Four.

Point being, one game NEVER defines a team or a coach.

PS: I am not a Bzz-inner, but the man should be given a decent chance to show what he can do, and one game never proves a damn thing.

Uh this is a season and one half with the only bright spot being an tight win at home against a bad Va Tech team. Blind fucking pigs and such

"The major point you are missing is that Roy actually called his team a 'bunch of pussies.' I would be elated if Bzz ever showed any kind of emotion like that."

Thats not the culture we want

Uh this is a season and one half with the only bright spot being an tight win at home against a bad Va Tech team. Blind fucking pigs and such

You are forgetting about the "moral victory" of losing at Maryland earlier this week.

Back