• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted], Please resign.

We have the worst, most entitled bunch of fans in the ACC. Who do you think you are? Nobody owes you anything. Bzzz is a good coach but he is not a miracle worker, he's going to need at least 4-5 years to resurrect this program from the steaming pile Dino left behind. I suggest you stop whining and start going to The Joel to support this team instead of sitting behind your keyboards crying into the heavens.

Oh! Woe is us! Our basketball team isn't very good!

You are the worst poster. Have you met a Carolina fan? They are constantly whining and they have banners hanging. WTF? I hope you are friends with Wellman, and remind him that all us whiners are the ones that voluntarily buy tickets and give money, and have supported all of the money spending on facilities and coaches, and a little accountability in our two major sports isn't unreasonable. And also, you may recall that Wellman was the one who hired Dino and extended his contract.

I think you need to politely ask your friend to start earning his salary and provide us something to support. I have found it to be cheaper and less painful to just stay home and bang my head against the wall for two hours.

cGgZA.jpg

The photo is sad. It really is. It makes me feel for him. He looks absolutely miserable. I have gone from a state of anger after every game last year to a point where I almost just laugh it up over a game like this and am just happy when they do win a game nowadays. It has gotten quite pathetic with today's game, in my humble view, being exhibit A to that point. Ron Wellman has to know all this, right? I guess I am more frustrated by Ron Wellman at this point than I am anybody else. He seems to be completely immune to the the frustrations of the fan base and out of touch with where the basketball program is truly at right now in general. I may be wrong on that, though.

I would like to add, and this I know is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand, but I would like to mention this is obviously my first post here. I have lurked this board since the beginning and just felt compelled after this game to join this wonderful community of Deacon fans with this post. Today's game drove me over the edge and onto these boards. I no longer feel alone in the pain and suffering of being a Deac fan. :)

I am a BzzOuter.....For his sake and for ours at this point.

i'm getting sick of you dv7. you complain every chance you get about bzz's lack of tournament wins. then when he has one you knock it. sheesh.

You count preseason tournament wins? That's adorable!

Bad loss today. Anyone that watched realized that guards win in college and we are rebuilding and weak in that department. CJ is solid, but a 6th or 7th man on a good ACC team. He's our best scorer and the only player we have that can get his own shot (or at least one we want him to take) - he was doubled a lot today. TC is strong with the ball but can't score consistently. Chase needs to jack a lot more shots.

Anyone who thinks we are going to win many games this year is delusional. We beat Va Tech and hung with MD on the road. Overachieving so far. Then one bad loss and the Duke fans like Deacvision and his freinds are out again. What a joke. Wait 'til Buzz has some talent to judge.

If you clowns quit posting I'll send you free Plumlee shirts - either brother, your choice.

Bad loss today. Anyone that watched realized that guards win in college and we are rebuilding and weak in that department. CJ is solid, but a 6th or 7th man on a good ACC team. He's our best scorer and the only player we have that can get his own shot (or at least one we want him to take) - he was doubled a lot today. TC is strong with the ball but can't score consistently. Chase needs to jack a lot more shots.

Anyone who thinks we are going to win many games this year is delusional. We beat Va Tech and hung with MD on the road. Overachieving so far. Then one bad loss and the Duke fans like Deacvision and his freinds are out again. What a joke. Wait 'til Buzz has some talent to judge.

If you clowns quit posting I'll send you free Plumlee shirts - either brother, your choice.

Not sure you quite grasp the essence of what is happening here. Thanks for posting though.

bc is overachieving

Not sure you quite grasp the essence of what is happening here. Thanks for posting though.

I watch the games. Aside from Travis, we have little talent. We are making the most of it, generally playing good basketball - today excluded. Tough day. Ty is playing the best basketball of his career. Any credit to the coaching staff?

Rome was not built in a day. It will be 2013 before you can make a reasonable assessment on how Buzz is doing.

Probably because they have a good coach. That's what teams do with a good coach. The coach helps the team because more than the sum of their parts.

Haha. Credit the coaching staff because Ty is playing good ball, but don't blame the coaching staff when others aren't.

Probably because they have a good coach. That's what teams do with a good coach. The coach helps the team because more than the sum of their parts.

Haha. Credit the coaching staff because Ty is playing good ball, but don't blame the coaching staff when others aren't.

PH, you are a long time poster. Do you really think this team has the talent to win a fair amount of ACC games?

do people honestly believe that we should have expected 4-5 years of rebuilding after Ish's senior year?

A great coach matters more in the college game than even the players do. And sadly, we are saddled with a proven loser.

I'm just so popular!

I watch the games. Aside from Travis, we have little talent. We are making the most of it, generally playing good basketball - today excluded. Tough day. Ty is playing the best basketball of his career. Any credit to the coaching staff?

Rome was not built in a day. It will be 2013 before you can make a reasonable assessment on how Buzz is doing.

Our program was already built. Buzz is Nero.

The assertion that our program needed to be rebuilt is a bunch of revisionist bullshit.

PH, you are a long time poster. Do you really think this team has the talent to win a fair amount of ACC games?

What is a "fair amount" of ACC games? The ACC is a pretty bad conference.

If we only win the games we have enough talent to win then what the hell do we have a coach for?

Back