• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] to Andy Katz -- "I'm coaching my tail off with this young group".

WakeHornet

Reaction score
Jeff [Redacted] to Andy Katz -- "I'm coaching my tail off with this young group".

Also, "We've got no bad losses, yet". See below:

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10306363[/video]

No good wins yet either, Jeff.

Getting blown out by TN, Pitt and UVA don't count as bad losses? Really?

The only chance we have of a bad loss with the remaining schedule is Virginia Tech on the road, and even then it can be written off to a road conference game.

It's hard to lose games against teams in the bottom 100 of the country, but those would have been bad losses. We avoided that relatively easily - UNCG game not withstanding.

We've only played two teams between 100-290 in the country and we're 2-0

MediocrityWM-150x150.jpg

Just to show Wellman & co. swinging for the fences attempting to promote any positives for his beleaguered friend and employee...Wellman intends to rub "I told you so" to all who participate on this board.

Wellman's mantra now is... Don't get Mad get Even!

Also, "We've got no bad losses, yet". See below:

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10306363[/video]

I long for a coach that views every loss as a bad loss. Anyway, how can you not view the beat downs from Tennessee, Xavier, UVa, and Pitt not bad losses???? I mean doesn't how you lose mean something? Not even being competitive with UVa and Pitt are bad losses in my book.

The only chance we have of a bad loss with the remaining schedule is Virginia Tech on the road, and even then it can be written off to a road conference game.

It's hard to lose games against teams in the bottom 100 of the country, but those would have been bad losses. We avoided that relatively easily - UNCG game not withstanding.

We've only played two teams between 100-290 in the country and we're 2-0

We've already had bad losses in the way we've lost.

We've already had bad losses in the way we've lost.

This. A bad loss can either be: (i) a loss to a team you shouldn't have lost; and/or (ii) a lost by a margin you shouldn't have lost by. Because we haven't had any examples of (i) doesn't mean we don't have any examples of (ii).

I have never seen a major college coach who feels the need to pat himself on the back as much in the media as [Redacted].

I have never seen a major college coach who feels the need to pat himself on the back as much in the media as [Redacted].

It's crazy, the man is constantly on the defensive not matter the question. Bill Belichick looks like a media darling compared to the way Bzzz comes across.

Nobody else has a reason to pat his back.

Back