• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] to Andy Katz -- "I'm coaching my tail off with this young group".

Guess he didn't "coach (his) tail off" in previous years? Regardless, bzz's head is rubbing against his ceiling, no doubt.

Just.go.away. Go away.

how many of the coaches bzz met with last summer said "well, you could actually start trying"? "i am" "ooof. just quit then bzz."

Did you get his autograph?

damnit I almost went there for lunch today! did it look Bzdelicious?

I actually didn't even see him until a buddy of mine who works at WFU jokingly said "let me introduce you to my coworker" and pointed him out. Was sitting almost in the corner, facing the wall. Kind of felt sorry for the guy but then I remembered how much money he makes

My country fried steak was excellent, though

I actually didn't even see him until a buddy of mine who works at WFU jokingly said "let me introduce you to my coworker" and pointed him out. Was sitting almost in the corner, facing the wall. Kind of felt sorry for the guy but then I remembered how much money he makes

My country fried steak was excellent, though

Alone and in the corner.

That is pretty much his MO when seen around town.

You'd think he'd be out to lunch with a member of the staff or somebody from the basketball office or maybe even his buddy Ronny.

He was with who I assume was Nina, she was against the wall facing the rest of the seating area.

He does have the presence of an approachable, generally nice guy. And I'm sure he is. I just don't want him to be our coach

ETA: just googled for a pic of Nina, I don't think it was her. She was an older woman, probably in her 60s but had glasses and what looked to be a perm? not that it matters i guess

Last edited:
Andy Katz loves us so fucking much.

I hope we give you a title one day, Andy!

He was with who I assume was Nina, she was against the wall facing the rest of the seating area.

He does have the presence of an approachable, generally nice guy. And I'm sure he is. I just don't want him to be our coach

OK. That makes sense.

Andy just doesn't get it. He's going to ruin his career and life rooting for Wake. 5 years from now when [Redacted] has lead us to another 16 win season and named Coach for Life, Andy will be in a corner at ESPN with a Unabomber beard and tears running down his face ranting about culture.

I actually didn't even see him until a buddy of mine who works at WFU jokingly said "let me introduce you to my coworker" and pointed him out. Was sitting almost in the corner, facing the wall.

At least he was facing something that would be his equal when it came to the art of conversation.

You'd think he'd be out to lunch with a member of the staff or somebody from the basketball office or maybe even his buddy Ronny.

Nah, Ronny frequents more attractive establishments like River Birch Lodge.

at this point ron has to hate bzz. sure he supports him in public because he is still trying to save his reputation but he has got to be pissed that he was completely wrong about bzz. no way did ron think he would be so completely embarrassed by this fiasco.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gave the woman at the register $20 or so to take his autograph

[Redacted]'s picture and autograph is somehow still missing from the Vincenzo's wall...

[Redacted] definitively eats well done steak and dips it in ketchup (maybe some ranch dressing too). He prefers fishsticks but those are only for special occasions.

Back