• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeopardy Fans Angry at Chu

I'm ready for the chick (Julia?) to come back on Monday; very likeable in a big sister way.

I knew both FJs the last two days. Surprised no one got the movie one yesterday as it was pretty easy. Surprised ken missed it today too but I don't think he could've gotten the grand prize any way.

Yeah, we knew last night's. Knew Rice, but not Buchanan.

When they named the FJ category I was hoping the question was going to be Cordell Hull (FDR's Sec of State), who is my great great uncle. What what?

Yeah, we knew last night's. Knew Rice, but not Buchanan.

When they named the FJ category I was hoping the question was going to be Cordell Hull (FDR's Sec of State), who is my great great uncle. What what?

I knew Buchanan was a bachelor prez and knew he was Sec State so figured it was him

He's arguably one of the worst prezes ever but one of the most experienced people to come into office--House, Senate, Sec State.

Julia has quietly gone on a 17 day winning streak.

Her $10k run before the first commercial break last night was spectacular. Her opponents were completely outmatched yesterday.

Back