• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeopardy Fans Angry at Chu

He needs to go with the screensaver pattern - diagonal, bouncing off the walls, occasionally catching the corner straight on.

Way to give it away Eddie.

Those questions were so much harder than what I saw last week. Except 90s music.

Reading that Wiki article makes me wonder, if that operations were performed today would he have lost his eyesight?

Help me out here: this week has been a tournament for some of the top winners from the 90's, and starting next Monday it's back to ma boy Chu. What happens to the daily winners of this week's 90's tournament? Was there single winner for the week, or are all 5 daily winners advancing to the finals?

Mofo is ROLLIN tonight, these people aren't even close.

I don't know the deal w/ the Battles of the Decades.

I get his taking the Daily Doubles off the board to block them from his competitors, but he needs to go back to his strategy of low bets on categories he's clearly not well-versed on. I think he's hit the 6 most recent Doubles and missed 3-4 of them, including several all-in bets. He's good enough knowledge and speed -wise to clear the board of the high-dollar clues w/o taking reckless DD bets, which I fear will knock him out and possibly soon.

He's also not been up against strong competition. Seems like at least one person sucks. And the other people if they get DDs are hesitant to go strong w/ their bet.

Lol at Chu getting into it with Trebek tonight. While his pronunciation was SLIGHTLY different, it was way closer then many I have seen. I love how he mocked the judges after.

Chu is Unstoppable.

Lol at Chu getting into it with Trebek tonight. While his pronunciation was SLIGHTLY different, it was way closer then many I have seen. I love how he mocked the judges after.

Chu is Unstoppable.

Yeah, I thought the Mcdarmond/McDermond pronunciation thing was a little nit-picky, and obviously Chu did too.

Yeah, I thought the Mcdarmond/McDermond pronunciation thing was a little nit-picky, and obviously Chu did too.

Yep, agreed that it was nit-picky. Given the gross misspellings they'll accept in final Jeopardy, it seems like a pretty small thing to get super specific over.

Yeah I was spoiled on it by seeing it on Deadspin a few hours ago. There was a video clip by--who else?--the weird basement video clips dude profiled in the NYT.

Back